View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 04:30 PM
yeh same here, judging didnt go too well for me, but oh well we had fun, and i still came home with the best dog

also had a nosy at the boxer ring too, definately definately want one now after talking to some people they were all so cute and so well behaved, i will have one soon
cornishmals
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2009, 05:26 PM
First time we have been to LKA and had a great day.Really proud of Kezzie who turned 6 months a couple of weeks ago.Got 2nd in puppy,2nd in junior and 3 in open,so has qualified for crufts.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by cornishmals View Post
First time we have been to LKA and had a great day.Really proud of Kezzie who turned 6 months a couple of weeks ago.Got 2nd in puppy,2nd in junior and 3 in open,so has qualified for crufts.
well done you! i know that i wont be going under that judge again, but well done you and well done kezzie
cesky2000
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Well, I thought we had a really excellent judge

could be something to do with the fact that she gave my youngster not only BP, but also RBD

Stafford? Yes please!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
yeh same here, judging didnt go too well for me, but oh well we had fun, and i still came home with the best dog

also had a nosy at the boxer ring too, definately definately want one now after talking to some people they were all so cute and so well behaved, i will have one soon
Judging didnt go well for me either but i was in big classes and was nice to see Cat take 1st and 2nd in my classes!
and like you i have the best dog home with me!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Judging didnt go well for me either but i was in big classes and was nice to see Cat take 1st and 2nd in my classes!
and like you i have the best dog home with me!
yeh i know summer is a stunning little pup.... woah so wait that means i would of seen you? which classes were you in then?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Yes she is lovely, deserved the placings, although the rest of the judging was 'fixed' ! I was in minor pup and pup with my girl star, but i also handled for some one else in open!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2