Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2016, 07:52 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday,27th November

Good morning everyone, looking very cold and dark out there at the moment. Wonder if it is going to brighten up.

Hope you have better luck when you take the girls out today June.

Lynn, hope you enjoyed your trip out yesterday with Dillon.

Really worried about Griff, she must be really down at he moment.

Nippy Jen glad Brian is comfortable enough at the moment without the operation. He must take it steady though and not go lifting things he shouldn't.

LG, Harvey, sue and Barry, Mandy, Norma, nikki and Kazz, hope you are all ok today.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Morning all, oh my it is so cold out there just been for the paper, the wind nearly took my ears and nose off!
Moyra, try telling Brian that! He and his brother put a 10ft long fence up in our front yesterday. They are both in their late 70s but they won't be told!
Right I am hibernating for the rest of the day
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Good morning Moyra, Nippy and all who follow

You can't tell men what they can do or they just go and do it anyway. Barry always says should I do this and if I say no he does it anyway

Hope the ceiling finally looks good to your satisfaction June. Hate painting ceilings too and you always find patches you have missed

Do hope Griff is ok

Dry but overcast here but not as cold as yesterday. Teazle walked and now making some Cornish Fairings before putting lunch in the oven. Plans for today is tile hunting for kitchen and bathroom walls and bathroom floor and vinyl flooring for kitchen. All for my dear son I like the fact he feels he can bounce ideas off of me

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2016, 10:38 AM
A lot milder here this morning, am having breakfast now, then got to get the car organised to take Zen to training. Not heard from son so I'll take it he isn't coming over to move the wardrobe, so I've not moved stuff round or emptied it. Will carry on with the ceiling, as you say Sue you look at it and there's bits missed and its not even. Then will do the rest of it when I shift the stuff in the wardrobe and move it.
Nippy, no wonder Brian has hernia anyway it keeps him busy, and if he fancies going further afield I need a new back gate.
Sue, your son has no idea how lucky he is to have you for his mum.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Morning Moyra, Nippy Jen, Sue and all who follow.
Started off chilly here but gradually warming up.
Men a law unto themselves do hope he doesn't overdo things Nippy Jen.
Nice your son values your opinion Sue.

Do hope griff is ok, that ceilings are looking more satisfactory and local shows were enjoyed.

We are off later this afternoon to downham for a different walk to the usual one with our friends from Welney with their Bernese and GR.

Couple of photos yesterday it was a lovely morning for a walk with the dawg at Shouldham Warren.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161126_102540274.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	5314   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161126_102546439_HDR.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	5315   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161126_102608413_HDR.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	5316  
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2016, 11:29 AM
That's a beautiful place to go, Lynn. Have a lovely walk with your friends today. Its still nice and dry makes such a change
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2016, 12:18 PM
Hi All, i am feeling much better thankyou!!!! i was too tired to post yesterday...infact, i did s*d all yesterday except walk my dogs Lol..lazy devil aren't i? Friday...wellllllllllll that was quite exciting for me, my friend runs a rescue and there was a fundraising event and i forced myself to attend, when i arrived she gave mema massive hug and said she could make me feel brighter...she opend up a dog crate and bought out this tiny little brindle staffy!!!! he is the double of my first dog, so i spent 2 hours cuddling a gorgeous ikkle pup and helping run a tombola, had a really nice night and have even been invited on the rescue christmas do Lol...you will all be pleased to know that i remained strong and refused to put in an application to adopt him Lol i did very briefly consider fostering but i know if my dad got hold of him he would go nowhere
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Glad you're fine Griff, and everybody is entitled to have a Day Off, walk the dogs and switch off. Well done on not cracking, hoping the little staffy finds a wonderful family to share his cuddles with.
Cars sorted out, girls have had a bone for lunch, and I'm having a bacon, cheese and tomato butty with a mug of tea, then its off out with Zen for a charge round, get rid of the lumps and bumps and she'll be ready for input hopefully, she said with her fingers crossed behind her back
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2016, 12:46 PM
I have every faith in Zen!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2016, 01:08 PM
After yesterday I have got high hopes for her. She has found her position and role in the pack, she was vying for a top place but kept being sent off with a flea in her ear, so now she has decided to do what her status dictates things may calm down a little, and in turn she will calm down, thats the theory anyway. Wish she would come into season, then her hormones will settle a little which will make a difference I am sure. Better check her before we leave because we all know what I will discover if I don't!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >