View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-02-2012, 06:30 PM

Pongo and Breeze1 year old male Siberian huskies(stunning just look at the pics)

Oh my goodness, what can I say about these stunning boys, except I LOVE THEM! They are extremely loving, very playful, devoted to each other and just the most gorgeous boys ever, I could have watched them playing in the snow all day. I kept forgetting I was supposed to be taking their pictures, they were just so amazing I didn’t want to waste a second, it was a fantastic experience! They are really fussy and very attentive to you and seem to have the most wonderful temperaments. I really cannot put into words what a joy these two dogs are…..seeing (in the flesh) is believing! They will be fun with a capital ‘F’ and if I could have them you wouldn’t be reading this!
They will of course need an active, energetic home with people who have the time, the space and the money to care for them both. Although they look quite big in my photos, they are not big Huskies at all, and are a very manageable size, albeit there are two of them! They will need a new owners who are prepared to put in lots of time and effort with them and who have either experience of the breed or something very similar, although of course every breed is unique. You will need to have done your research very thoroughly in order to keep these boys happy and healthy.

They will need plenty of exercise every day, which means a minimum of 2 very good walks every single day. They will need human company for a very good part of the day and a secure enclosed garden. They have been neutered, vaccinated and microchipped and can be rehomed outside of the county, subject to a successful homecheck. They are fine with other dogs and could live with older children. No cats though please.

If you think you can offer these majestic boys a wonderful forever home together, please get in touch as soon as possible , thank you.

24Feb2012 | West Norfolk RSPCA Re-homing Centre
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Those eyes are incredible.

Hope they find a lovely home.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Aaargh they are fabulous!! I want them!!

Can someone please pay me to stay at home and look after dogs all day??? Pleeeease???
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-02-2012, 06:47 PM
More pics...

moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 07:32 PM
I can see why you fell in love with them, I hope they get the perfect home they deserve very quickly.

It's a good thing I have my B's or I would want every rescue going!
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2012, 08:25 PM
unfortunately its the siberians beautiful/striking looks that make it popular but there are loads that go into rescues as people can no longer cope with their traits or dont research the breed before they aquire them, poor lads so young too, i have put them on the shwa site.