Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2007, 09:31 PM
just read the end posts im so pleased she is feeling a bit better
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2007, 10:08 PM
toby only had it once a day h..... qty to body weight.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 04:58 AM
Morning Aitch - hope today is another good day for Cassie (and all of you, of course)
xox
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 06:01 AM
Helena, i have only just caught your thread about Cassie, I'm so sorry about the news your vet gave you on friday. I'm pleased to hear however Cassie was feeling much better yesterday. i hope this feeling lasts a while longer and she and you are able to enjoy your last day's together.
(((((hugs)))))
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:25 AM
Hope you've had another peaceful night and that Cassie is feeling ok this morning Aitch. xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:56 AM
Hope all is calm there this morning and that you all have a great day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Thanks for thinking of us. I resisted the Metacam last night, so she had it this morning with some chicken, but I had to feed her every mouthful, Same again lunchtime with the food, just not interested, even though I went out and bought some fish. Roast beef today, so I'm hoping that will tempt her to eat later. I wish this Metacam would kick in, coz quite honestly she's not the same as when she has it at night, I've got her just the same in the daytime, and it's been 5 hours almost since she had it today. I'm wondering though, because we had to leave it 36 hours instead of the usual 24, some of it got out of her system, so she may perk up a bit later.

She perked up when I got her collar and lead out to walk her down the road to have a wee, but then she had trouble getting back, ever so slowly we came up the slope.

Needless to say, I've had the tears again this morning. Ikeep cuddling her which only makes my cry loads more. I spent the evening looking up the care of old dogs with cancer and learned a lot. The minute she doesn't want to go on her morning walk, coz she lives for her morning run, or the minute there's any sign of pain (which there won't be with these dogs, they don't like to show it!) or if she is ever sick, then it will be the time I phone my vet. Until such time, I'll just keep loving her and taking care of her as best I can, in the comfort she has always had and soooo deserves.

Thanks for caring.xxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 12:30 PM
It seems its up then down all the time. I do hope the metacam kicks in soon for her. Its a day by day thing isn't it. I agree with you when she doesn't want her walk anymore. That is when I knew my boy had had enough. Also he wasn't really interested in anything too much effort for him. Lots of hugs to you all especially Cassie.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 02:09 PM
I hope she's feeling better this afternoon Aitch and has had her roast beef!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Let's hope the "ups" outweigh the "downs" - at least for a little while longer.

Hugs to you all xox
Page 8 of 49 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »