View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Awww...Aitch, course we're here for you. That's what this place is about. I'm glad she's been in to see you wagging her tail. Where there's a waggy tail, there's a happy dog. You're doing great by her and I know it must be draining for you. xx Try and get some rest yourself.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:25 PM
It's so sweet hearing of Georgie and Cassie together, even if it does bring a tear (or two!) to my eyes.x
Lots of love and hugs to you all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks Jackie, yes I haven't seen that tail wagging like that for 3 days now!!! Awwwww, she even managed a smile and was bright eyed. I'm glad I changed over to the mornings with that Metacam it might bring a welcome relief for both of us.xxx

Thanks Lucky, yes, Georgie is showing a heart of gold at the moment, I always knew he adored her and she does him, so that'll be another bridge for me to cross won't it when the time comes! Not forgetting it was only 6 weeks ago I had him on his deathbed with an enlarged liver, but all seems back to normal now with him thank goodness, apart from his usual scratchin' of course! He'll always do that though, especially when stressed, so this isn't a good time for him either. xxx
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:34 PM
no problem the memories will come flooding back when you get over the pain,im not saying its easy far from it,cassie was put on this earth for you,shes yours and always will be where ever she is,you just enjoy every minute of her,and dont forget we are ALL here for you,anytime,day or night.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Big hugs Helena. Thats all I can offer, wish I could do more mate.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 10:56 PM
H, it's lovely to hear you sound a little happier and Cassie more comfortable Lets hope that the change in her meds keeps her that way for a while longer

Sounds like my boy is doing his share of helping too, with a good dose of love :smt049 :smt049
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 06:13 AM
Morning Aitch.

How's the beautiful Cass this morning, honey? Hope you have another good day today. You'll all be in my thoughts xox
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 08:18 AM
So pleased to hear cassie has had a nice couple of days & has been feeling a bit more perky.

Fingers & paws crossed it continues xxxxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Just to say I'm still praying hard for Cassie and sending bucket loads of healing vibes your way, I just wish there was more I could do for you, big ((((HUGS)))) for you, Cassie and Georgie.
Christine
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Well, I'm iin a good mood today,coz Cassie was as bright as a button this morning and greeted me up and about with a furiously wagging tail, and ate Dave's cereals with her Metacam. She's not so good now, but that's expected nowadays. I'm constantly bathing her wound too today. We had a terrible night though, it was quite hot and she was panting, although asleep, and then she started making this horrendous noise, so I leapt down the stairs and Dave was standing over her too, (so he must have been lying awake too!) Luckily she must have been dreaming or something, so I got her to drink some fresh water and she went back to sleep. We didn't though, we're constantly on tenderhooks as you can imagine.

I'm making the most of every minute of this borrowed time we have, coz I really don't know just how much we've got as you can imagine.

Thanks for all your caring messages for us, I read each and every one of them over and over again, and thanks for thinking of us this morning Vicki. Idon't want you to get fed up with me going on and on, coz Iknow I have a habit of doing that, well, so Dave says anyway!!!

At least I haven't cried since 2.00 am. this morning, so that's a first! Take care all of you and thanks again.xxx
Page 10 of 49 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »