Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2013, 07:37 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Saturday

Morning all Dogsey Peops

Oh so dark again outside, I really can't wait for Spring now, but I suppose we've got a long way to go yet before that happens, sometimes it comes early though, and I'll be waking up with that glorious sunshine pouring through the windows again - ever the eternal optimist!

First of all, my thoughts are with Bitkin, I hope you're ready to set off on that very long journey this morning Sally, and more than anything I hope you find him the same as he was the last time you saw him, if not in body, at least in his mind, it's going to be tough for you today I'm sure.xx Hope Loki has had a good night Linda and no more fits. Also thinking of you Julie with your poor little Duncan so sick at the vets, I do hope you get some good news this morning.

I'm thinking of going up on the clifftops this morning, just to give Zena a day away from all that salt and sand, having had no rain for a couple of days now (WOW!) it should be pretty dry on the short grass up there, unless of course, all the other dogwalkers have turned it into mud. I've got nothing planned for lunch today, but seeing as we've gone on this diet (and I ate half a box of chocolate brazils last night ) I might muster up a bowl of soup coz there's a big roast on the cards tomorrow. Come lunchtime though, that'll all change!

Anyone got any paracetamols? It was so dark when I came in here, I've just bashed my head on this big pole that's been put up in the middle of the room *gets large no. 9 spanner out of toolkit and removes bolts and said pole* tcht!!!

Enjoy the week-end, whatever you're up to
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Morning, just off to bed.. seem to be staying up later and later here... but missing the party it seems - what is this about pole dancing - who instigated that!!

Anyway seems some poorly dogs need some healing karma - so it is on it's way, and Bitkin take care today <<<hugs>>>>

See you all in the morning - enjoy your walk H and your diet sounds a bit like mine!!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Morning H and all,
My thoughts are also with Sally this morning and I wish you a safe journey (((hugs))).

I'm shattered this morning after only having 2 hours sleep and with having such a non stop hectic day yesterday. I ended up getting called into work for an emergency just as I had got back from sorting my mums house yesterday lunchtime. I dealt with that, came home and walked Lily before going back to work till 7pm last night. Then it was my turn to cook a meal. I finally sat down at 9pm in time for Big Brother

Today I need to get my house straight as Charly and Ash got the decorations down and in the loft for me yesterday and then headed to my mums to get hers in the loft for her. Still no cooking for anyone tonight as we are off to the Toby Carvery this evening for a nice meal to celebrate Ash's Birthday, which although not till Wednesday, is the only time we can go together when we havn't got work.

Enjoy your walk H, it was drizzling here and horrible when I took Lily out this morning. Everyone else, whatever you are doing, enjoy your day.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Evening Debbie, yes, there's going to be a few sore hips this morning, and it's not the sort of thing you'd be wanting to do when you've just got outta bed lol, so good job you weren't here Nightey night Deb.xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning H and all,
My thoughts are also with Sally this morning and I wish you a safe journey (((hugs))).

I'm shattered this morning after only having 2 hours sleep and with having such a non stop hectic day yesterday. I ended up getting called into work for an emergency just as I had got back from sorting my mums house yesterday lunchtime. I dealt with that, came home and walked Lily before going back to work till 7pm last night. Then it was my turn to cook a meal. I finally sat down at 9pm in time for Big Brother

Today I need to get my house straight as Charly and Ash got the decorations down and in the loft for me yesterday and then headed to my mums to get hers in the loft for her. Still no cooking for anyone tonight as we are off to the Toby Carvery this evening for a nice meal to celebrate Ash's Birthday, which although not till Wednesday, is the only time we can go together when we havn't got work.

Enjoy your walk H, it was drizzling here and horrible when I took Lily out this morning. Everyone else, whatever you are doing, enjoy your day.
Morning Bev Oh I love those Toby Carveries, have a good evening and try and slow down a bit Bev!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Morning helena54 morning all
Still as blac k as pitch here this morning
Hope all poorly people and dogs are feeling better today
Big hugs wee Duncan
Bitkin
Have a safe journey and things look better
No dogs to walk all away at the moment ,so will get stuck into some housework ,
Anyone fancy some ironing Ill pay in fish suppers
Knaxxered this morning must have been all that table top/pole dancing last night
Helena hope the bump recovers and you enjoy your walk paracetamol winging there way to you
Off for some coffee and recharge the battery's
Have a good day all stay safe xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Happy Saturday everyone.
Right decorations down today then prep tomorrows lunch and tidy up.
Busy, busy!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Morning Nechda, morning all

[Ahem - kindly do not look at me as it was not I who was pole-dancing, nor did I partake of the magic muffins.]

So pleased to just read that Julie's Duncan is brighter and might be home today - and my thoughts are with Sally on her journey to see her Father.

Only up once in the night with Pereg - she is very good about it, gently wakes me and then waits for me to be able to get up and let her out, so I cannot really grumble, can I, especially as I am able to zonk off again once back in bed. I even managed another hour in bed after she had her morning meds until she decided it was up time!

[Pause while I go rummage in the store cupboard for yet another pack of tissues...]

Right, where was I - oh yes - hope everyone has a good day and that all poorlies get un-poorlied pdq.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Good morning Helena and all who follow,

Firstly I want to mention that my (((hugs))), love and healing {{{vibes}}} are being sent to Sally (and her Father), LS and Loki and for Julie and dear Duncan who will hopefully be feeling a lot better this morning.

Enjoy your non-beach walk today Helena. I too am driving my dogs over to Painshill Park for a change of scenery as Rucksack appears to be fine this morning having cut his food portion size down yesterday (I can't starve him for a day as it makes him worse with an acidy tummy).

I only dropped in here late last night ..... I expect there will be some of your limping from sore hips this morning My OH and I had to go and collect a huge photo frame mid evening and he wondered if I'd like fish&chips as we were about to pass the best one in the area. Only problem was neither of us had taken any money with us I had a brilliant idea and phoned a friend (who dog walks with me) and borrowed money off her ........ she thought it was hysterical as she knows we are all on diets It was FANTASTIC and worth breaking the diet for Hopefully I'll walk off a chip or two this morning with my friend who lent me the money

I hope today proves to be a good day for you all. See you later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Morning Helena, morning everyone.
My thoughts are with Sally too today and Julie and Duncan.
Linda I hope Loki is still fit free.

Bev hope Kyiro perks up later and enjoy your meal.
Helena enjoy your walk and take care I hope last night went well for you and Dave.

I am saying this very quietly but Dillon is on his 5th day of being a good boy we did have a little bit of barking this morning but we popped his collar and harness on and have found he will wait quietly for us. Also he let us lay in till 6.20 this morning he may of gone longer but I needed the bathroom so got up.

We are taking the decs down later today. For now its a cuppa, a bacon sarnie and watching ice road truckers on catch up.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »