Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 12:47 PM

Ghosts...... do you believe or not!!!!

This is something that i am very interested in..... just wondered what you all thought, do you believe or not and why!

I have to say i am a believer, been to a few hotels that were haunted and seen and felt things that i couldn't explain.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 12:49 PM
am not a believer.....but then again I am the sort of person that needs to see proof and i never have
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 12:59 PM
No, sorry not a believer either!

I think when you are told you're going into a Haunted House, you are on edge anyway just waiting for something to happen.

I've never seen anything to make me believe
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Im really on the fence here. I dont believe in them as such. But i dont not believe in them either. Quite possibly they are out there. Things like ghosts, the supernatural, afterlife, psychics, fate, god etc etc all these things i neither believe nor disbelieve in. I simply have never seen/heard/felt anything to prove either way! My mind tends to boggle about things like this. They make you think that if they are all real and true anything is possible....... lol well its only little!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 01:04 PM
I think i am quite a level headed person, and it may seem being in a haunted house i will believe anything that goes bump must be a ghost...... but honestly i am not like that. I am always trying to find a more obvious anwser and sometimes i cannot
newfiedreams
New Member!
Female 

02-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Nope Nope Nope!!!! Sorry! Just a load of bunkum!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 01:07 PM
bunkum....... thats a new one on me!!!
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2006, 01:15 PM
I have seen and felt alot of things in my time ,so I know there are things out there
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2006, 01:16 PM
I most definatley am a believer in ghosts and such....having seen/experienced numerous events/incidents related too this i am a firm believer!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2006, 01:20 PM
No idea! But I used to live near an old Abbey which was reputed to be haunted by a grey monk, a green lady and a little dog. I never saw any spectral figures, ever, but I did think, once, that I felt an animal of some sort rubbing against my leg, on the main staircase, and there was nothing to be seen. As I was very young at the time, it could well have been my imagination working overtime, but it felt real enough at the time. Not creepy (well, only slightly), but nice - in those days, I wasn't able to imagine a nasty dog, spectral or otherwise, as the only dog I really knew was my lovely BC Glen (who, incidentally, wouldn't go near those stairs, even for a fistful of bribes ). He was, however, like a lot of BCs, an orthodox coward !

Snorri
(uncommitted)
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »