Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-08-2010, 09:18 PM

Ghosts????

right been watchin this thing on itv2 alex and katie most haunted or the likes andgot me thinking (im a sceptic) i might try book in for one of the ghost hunt trails for me and the OH just wonderd who believes and has any one had any experiences?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 09:21 PM
I believe. I have never experienced my self. But have heard stories, from people I trust to tell the truth!
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-08-2010, 09:32 PM
ye i need to have visual proof my self i know people that have sposedly seen heard somthing but never witnessed myself
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I've had lots of proof since I was a very very young child. I wouldn't call them ghosts though but spirits. Yes I believe 100% without a doubt.
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
I've had lots of proof since I was a very very young child. I wouldn't call them ghosts though but spirits. Yes I believe 100% without a doubt.
do tell i like the stories improbably gona get the shock of a lifetime when i go to this viewing thingy lol
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 10:45 PM
There is too much to tell that I have seen heard and experienced through my life. It started when I was a young child though and my earliest memory is a little girl called Filly that I used to play with. My parents called her my imaginary friend, but she was very real I can assure you and I could feel and touch her and talk to her and she spoke to me.
A dog experience as we are on a dog forum was when my Dobermann came back after she had died and was sitting in her chair and she was gleaming with health and I stroked her and spoke to her.
In my last house in front of guests we had a torch fly accross the room and round a corner, which they all saw. Many other things happened there and we have spirits in this house which my daughter sees more than me as I tend to block them and tell them to get lost.
I visit places and see and hear things, last week it was music I heard clearly each time I walked towards a locked empty tower.
My daughter sees and hears things too and as a young child one day when we were out in a place where Matthew hopkins used to drown the witches. She suddenly asked who was the funny man with the funny hat and cape walking accross the water of the river. I and a friend couldn't see anything but she described Matthew Hopkins in great detail and she was too young to have ever heard of him. She thought he was really there and someone dressed up.
See that is just a brief very small percentage of things during my lifetime, so far too much to put on here.
I personally don't really think anything of it, to me its just been a normal part of my life.
We can all see and hear these things just some people have closed thier selves off to it and blocked it.
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Ditto........
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-08-2010, 07:01 AM
@madmare thats pretty spooky that your daughters seeing things to i never had a imaginary freind when i was a kid and ive heard stories that kids are more open to this kind of thing mayby they dont like me
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2010, 07:14 AM
i believe! my house has a ghost im sure, probably more. i've woke up some nights and heard two women talking just outside my bedroom door, cant make out what they're saying but they're having a conversation about something.
i also remember waking up once in the middle of the night when i was younger and saw a man sat in the corner of my room just staring at me. at the time i didnt feel anything, but the next morning i was freaking out! lol. loads of things have happened in my house, its just a case of living with it.
and i dont know what your opinions are that dogs can 'see' ghosts and spirits but i think they can sense something. i say this because our living room door is glass, and sometimes Dutch will jump up for no reason, run to the door and just stare out, and he moves his head asthough he's watching someone walk down the hall and he wags his tail like he does when we greets visitors... and the thing is theres only me at home at the time or everyone is in the same room! he's done it a few times now and it always makes me wonder
but yeah im a believer
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2010, 07:33 AM
I would have watched this but was put off by the thought of seeing the two horrible plastic faced brainless zombies fronting it.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »