View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:05 PM
I've had a lot of experiences with women like this, and it hurts so much, women make plans......and when they have the balls to vocalise them and have them confirmed as "not such a bad idea" they get all excited and go to sleep with a warm fuzzy feeling inside....so when that dream is crushed because she's/he's found the next nice girlie to play on, it hurts like f*** been there got the t shirt!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Exactly Lorna and you would be suprised at the people who do it , They come acrosss all nice caring and friendly , what totla sleeze bags , how they sleep at night arghhhhh xxdk
fluffybunnyfeet
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-01-2008, 09:14 PM
I have the T shirt and boxer shorts. Both are made from flame proof kevlar. I had to adopt both of these after splitting from my manipulative and rose tinted spectacle wearing, two timing ex wife over a decade ago.

I am now in a happy relationship with my OH and have been for many years, and if I wasn't I would not have 4 dogs sharing my life and typing some inane drivel on a dog forum.

If all men and women were the same life would be so very dull.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Its not insane drivel babe its educational drivel xxdk
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Good to hear that men are victims too, its not just us women, Paul you sound like you're a lot better off now xxx
fluffybunnyfeet
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I am, wouldn't change it either.

Guess I am the old fashion typo, never saw the point in making another's life a misery either.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Why do that sort do it ? Quite simply - because they can
I think so many young lasses think they `need` to be part of a couple that they have rose tinted glasses on and want to believe everything a smooth talker says to them - til he gets what he wants then goes off for the next conquest, which leaves the lass feeling worthless and often ends up in a pattern of self destructive relationships because they so desperately need to be loved and hope every time that the next will be `the one`, often not recognising that far from being `the one`, they are just ` the one who tries it on the most effectively`.

I do think for that sort of bloke its thrill of the chase, and the more they conquer the more they crave the next one, like some sort of self induced competition with themselves.

At the end of it though, they are the biggest losers because they will never know how it feels to really care about anyone, they will end up emptier than those they leave shattered by their behaviour.

Of course by the time a decent guy does come along, many ill-treated women won`t give him a chance because they have been hurt too many times.

I don`t think its just blokes though, many women behave as appallingly, the human race can be so competitive and sly when it comes to getting what they want, with zero regard for how they affect others because they have so little feelings themselves they don`t have a clue how much they so easily destroy others.

There is far too much pressure put on the young to believe that the main aim when growing up is to meet someone and live happily ever after, without having a clue about the importance of being able to live alone and be happy as a single individual - those who do refuse to rush from one disaster to another though, tend to be far more choosy about potential partners because it would have to be the right one to lead them to give up the freedom which comes with being single.

Is it any wonder I`m divorced and single, [ and intend to stay that way ]
OH
MY
WORD

You have just described my life PERFECTLY!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
I've had a lot of experiences with women like this, and it hurts so much, women make plans......and when they have the balls to vocalise them and have them confirmed as "not such a bad idea" they get all excited and go to sleep with a warm fuzzy feeling inside....so when that dream is crushed because she's/he's found the next nice girlie to play on, it hurts like f*** been there got the t shirt!
Also the story of my life, my ex was like this and we'd always make plans to do things and when they actually say "Yes that's a great idea" and you think they are excited about it too, and it never happens....*sigh*
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Also the story of my life, my ex was like this and we'd always make plans to do things and when they actually say "Yes that's a great idea" and you think they are excited about it too, and it never happens....*sigh*
THAT IS SOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 10:25 PM
You know something It's a real shame too as there are some really nice blokes out there and these kind of b******ds waste it for them.My oh has a really nice guy as a mate,now when I say nice I mean NICE!!!!! He has just split with a lady and lo and behold she left him with all her debt too.
I should actually get him to join this forum as he's one of the good guys and I reckon you would all love him,xxxxxxxx
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >