View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Looks almost certain the the scouser have got him. The rumour about heinze going down the east lancs better be a bad joke. If he does I would love to see how he will handle the hate he will get from us.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-07-2007, 11:27 PM
i'm a bit miffed he signed for them but i still expect to see a striker come our way. i suspect we need a couple of sales first though.

spilled coffee on my keyboard twice today so have no capital letters, numbers or punctuation apart from comma and full stop so might typing might sound a bit robotic till it drys out.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Chelsea chief Peter Kenyon has hit out at Manchester United's mega spending this summer.

Kenyon said: "I'm astonished at how much they've spent.

"We've worked our way through our own list of targets, but most haven't cost a penny in transfer fees.

"Splashing out huge amounts is no guarantee of winning titles. We believe in the team we've got here, and we do not want to go around spending £100million every year.

"Losing the title and going out of the Champions League semi-final on penalties last season has provided us with an extra motivation for this coming campaign."
Kenyon never fails to raise a smile with his comments
Why are we have to go into fine detail with the premier league about the tevez deal yet liverpools deal with mascherano is quick and allowed to go through outside the transfer window.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2007, 08:41 PM
You know my feelings on Uncle Fester,sorry i mean Peter Kenyon. The man is a joke. Also you have a great point with the Tevez/ Mascherano argument.
If and when you land Tevez,i think you will be much harder to catch than last season,He is a quality striker and imo so much better than Torres,also he is already proven in the EPL by single handedly keeping Wet Spam up this year.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Tevez watch, day 6. Still no closer, we should just say we are liverpool and its sorted tomorrow.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Ain't that the truth mate.The Mickey's get who they want when they want,and the FA and EPL say nothing. But won't do anything for you lot and us who are top of their transfer enquiry list.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
Ain't that the truth mate.The Mickey's get who they want when they want,and the FA and EPL say nothing. But won't do anything for you lot and us who are top of their transfer enquiry list.
Spot on, I can see this dragging on for weeks yet. A friend of mine said isnt it a bit like slavery, one man owns another man and has the say over what he does and get paid alot while he does all the work, well its a new way of looking at it
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-07-2007, 07:09 PM
I wonder how long we'll wait on Tevez before looking elsewhere ?
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 07:22 PM
I don't think you will look elsewhere Phil. Fergie has his sights set on him and we all know why, he is a terrific player.I think he will be more of a success at Utd than Torres will at Unfilled.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-07-2007, 07:56 PM
I agree with stamford, I think he will wait for tevez, even if it mean keeping saha or smith, we have alot of attacking flair in the team with rooney, ronnie, nani, anderson, scholes, giggs and rossi and dong coming through.
Page 7 of 65 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 > Last »