Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Thought Owen Hargreaves (AKA Roger LOL) was gonna sign today. Seems he's gone back to Canada for a hol and will sign once he's back.

Read tonight that Chelski may be trying to spoil it though.
Not heard that, cant see him going there as he as said we are the only team for him.

We are also ment to be in talks with sporting for Nani, they seem to be wanting €20mil but we want to spend €17-18mil
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-05-2007, 09:58 PM
We have signed Nani from sporting and Anderson from porto.

Anderson
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eJe9JgzWv4E
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Caught that on the news this afternoon. A few T's to cross and i's to dot but hopefully that'll give us a bit more in the middle.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-05-2007, 11:37 PM
We are looking like having a strong squad in terms of depth now.
Which players do you think will be on their way before august.
I think Heinze, Saha, Richardson and possibly Rossi but am not sure of that one.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Asuming Hargreaves is in the bag and with Nani and Anderson adding to the spends It seems we've just spent £40m.

If anybody else comes it will only be a forward. I can see Saha being used as 'funds' for another forward and possibly Ronaldo playing a more attacking role. A lot depends on Dong & Rossi who I'd love to see stay - Richardson perhaps may end up moving and I wouldn't be that shocked if Fletcher moved on. I can also see Eagles going now after the signings today.

There's been stories about Heinze going but I'd like to see him stay as we're not so strong if Evra is out at LB and he's good in the middle. We'd get good cash for him though.

Possibly see John O'Shea moving as he's kind of been more valuable as a midfield sub than a defender.

Thought Silvestre would have been on his way but he wants to stay.

I know Park is crocked just now but I can see him moving on.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-05-2007, 12:11 AM
I would love heinze to stay be i cant see it, I think richarson will go, more so after the signings to day. I wouldnt mind silvestre going, but he seems happy just collecting his pay packet.

Fletch I am not sure on, like you say i wouldnt be shocked to see him go, equaly I wouldnt be if he stayed. I also think park may stay as him rooney and ronaldo seemed to have clicked before he got injured. I am not sure about a striker now as as nani anderson ronaldo giggs ole smith rossi saha rooney scholes and dong can all score and play up front.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-06-2007, 01:58 AM
Can't wait to see these guys.

Listening to the radio tonight - all the talk was of bringing them up through the reserves.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought these guys were major signings!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Can't wait to see these guys.

Listening to the radio tonight - all the talk was of bringing them up through the reserves.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought these guys were major signings!
From what i gather, Nani will be battling giggs for his postion but still has a lot to learn. I have heard with anderson that he maybe staying on loan with porto for another season.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Seems a lot of lolly for that but I guess we're a bit overladen in the middle so could well happen.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Seems a lot of lolly for that but I guess we're a bit overladen in the middle so could well happen.
It might have a clause where he can be recalled, thats if he goes on loan. There is still talk of a striker coming in, I hope the papers are wrong and its not anelka.
Page 4 of 65 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 > Last »