View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Aw Griff how lovely of the hotel. There are some nice people around. My day went from not doing much to gardening, washing and dusting. Nothing on the tv except repeats so just got bored. Always that saying never put off till tomorrow. And I was dragged up to do what needed to be done before doing something I wanted to do. Have a good evening peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 05:02 PM
well, i have sat on my butt drinking beer, eating crisps and watching horror films, the first 2 were rubbish but this one seems promising
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Home now....
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 07:25 PM
Hello all
Not been about cos Liam & Sarah have been here. Yesterday me, Sarah, Lauryn & her friend Ellie went to Lincoln for the uni open day. Lauryn loved the uni & wants to go there. Really pleased cos she's not been well. I'm getting her an appointment at the docs in morning.
Griff really nice of the hotel, hope you enjoyed the movie - don't do horror movies lol
I'm watching F1
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 07:33 PM
F1- Not for me.................but enjoy glad the little 'en liked the Uni......what does she want to study?

I am not a horror film fan either...............but lovely of the hotel Griff and a brownie point for you from Mom and Dad....where have they gone?

I am watching Antiques Roadshow and pleased to see Autumn watch returns tomorrow really enjoyed Springwatch so looking forward to it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
and watching horror films, the first 2 were rubbish but this one seems promising
One of my hobbies these days is to scan through the TV schedules and look for films with ONE star. Very rarely do I find any (the reviewers don't like to upset the film industry)

The one star films are so funny, bad acting, boring script, flaky sets, and lighting with a couple of 60 watt bulbs and a torch
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Mum and dad are in Jersey...again, they go regular but they actually went on honeymoon their 40 years back...gosh 2 life sentences and time to spare lol
i don;t find horror films scary anymore like Harvey amusing
Awww Mandy hope Lauryn is o.k
i've lost a thumb nail......it was there when i terrorised steve at the bus stop but gone now....hmmm
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 08:42 PM
I've just watched Left behind with Nicholas Cage in it. What rubbish. Why did i sit through it? Night all. Hope you enjoyed your films griff.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
F1- Not for me.................but enjoy glad the little 'en liked the Uni......what does she want to study?

I am not a horror film fan either...............but lovely of the hotel Griff and a brownie point for you from Mom and Dad....where have they gone?

I am watching Antiques Roadshow and pleased to see Autumn watch returns tomorrow really enjoyed Springwatch so looking forward to it.
Lauryn wants to do Zooology, she'd love to work/ research with Elephants
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Mum and dad are in Jersey...again, they go regular but they actually went on honeymoon their 40 years back...gosh 2 life sentences and time to spare lol
i don;t find horror films scary anymore like Harvey amusing
Awww Mandy hope Lauryn is o.k
i've lost a thumb nail......it was there when i terrorised steve at the bus stop but gone now....hmmm
I think she may have tonsillitis, so needs antibiotics
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >