Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 07:13 AM

Daily Thread ~Sunday 22nd October

Good morning everyone

I don't know what happened yesterday Moyra must have been half asleep Its right today though.

Fingers crossed for the MOT Kazz and hope Percy is now shinning brightly.

Hope all are keeping well.

Today is fairly bright with a light wind so may do the washing instead of tomorrow which doesn't have a good forecast. Will also sweep the leaves that have piled up down the side way and outside the back gate. We get everyones debris out the front have even gained a plastic flower pot and one of those plastic garden bins/basket - very handy for going round my garden with

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Good morning everyone, shall have to take Amber to see what the weather is doing. Just hope the wind and rain has stopped.

I hope everyone is ok. Not seen anything of Lynn and June for days, hope they are ok.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Morning all

Percy not yet cleaned - the weather is totally against me; little bits then in I come from the rain. Weather here is terrible I am in work at 4-9 tonight, so an early lunch early today going tp try roast chicken cauli cheese sauce roasties and mash with gravy and maybe stuffing see how I go a little of everything would be a good mix.

Sue we have similar the front seems to be a sort of wind vortex everything ends up there. Just been out now and cleared the leaves they will be back but at least happy for now. Still dead heading my Dahlia's and they are doing well.

Moyra....... Hope you and Amber managed to get out an back safe and dry.

Whats everyones menu for Sunday lunch today.................?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Morning all
it is freezing here...maybe shorts aren't the best idea Lol
Hmmmm Sunday dinner, well, i am on my own so probably a sandwich Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
it is freezing here...maybe shorts aren't the best idea Lol
Hmmmm Sunday dinner, well, i am on my own so probably a sandwich Lol
My wife tells me she does that as well, will make a big Sunday roast (For the two of us) and have a sandwich when she's on her own. If I'm here alone I tend to grab anything quick in the fridge too

Ref last night quote "and when people had hit a deer and you opened the tailgate to find a late bambi staring back at you...ewwww "

OMG not something I would want to see. In our previous life in Cetenov we had millions of deer around and sometimes saw them dead on the roadside. One time on our walks Baruska found a leg (Heaven knows where the rest was) she picked it up and in the three miles back to the house she had devoured the lot (apart from the hoof :roll)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I hope everyone is ok. Not seen anything of Lynn and June for days, hope they are ok.
Hello Moyra, hope you get your walk with Amber in the dry. It's looking like rain here but none so far.

I think I know why Lynn has not posted. Not going to speculate on here and hope I'm wrong, she will be back when she's ready I'm sure, same goes for June.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Casey already in the car so he must be thinking that even if it rains he will there waiting for his W-A-L-K usually he comes and sits behind me when I'm typing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 12:43 PM
Ewwwww Baruska.....dirty girl!!!!
Seriously, out of the workshop full of people i swear they could not have picked a worse person Lol. If i opened the tailgate and saw the deer before i started i used to give the job card back and refuse to touch the car...my boss was really good about it, i used to refuse anything that involved dead animals
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Kazz we had duck legs in orange sauce, runner beans, carrots, fluffy roast potatoes and a glass of red wine. Yum. Sunny still here so have trimmed the grass round the ornamental ducks. Now off to walk Tyto in the sun. Have good rest of afternoon peeps. Oh yes I have heard from June and she is ok but still a bit fragile. bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Mum and dad arrived safely, i called the hotel last week to ask if i could pay for a bottle of wine for them...they said they would put a bottle of bubbly in the room free of charge...i didn't say anything to my parents in case it didn't happen, mum just called, theres a bottle of bubbly and a card wishing them a happy 40th anniversary....so for now at least i am in their good books Lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >