Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

Hi Twix, did you know that you can pay in cheques at any Post Office. If I have a cheque that's what I do. Takes maybe two days to show on your statement but you do get a receipt (which my bank doesn't do now) if I pay it in there. I like to have a bit of paper that says I've paid it in.
Hi Losos, yes I know about that and very handy it is too. Trouble is I kept running out of the envelopes and forgot to order more. Now I find my new cheque books don’t contain any paying in slips at the back. Another backward step methinks.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2017, 06:57 PM
I was thinking we see so many lovely dogs and puppies in the pictures on the right of our screen and also see so many members peeping into the thread it would be lovely if some of them came and said hello to us all. Do please come and say hello and join the thread, the more the merrier and we shall try to bring you into the thread as much as we can. God bless all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-10-2017, 08:41 PM
Twix - "Trouble is I kept running out of the envelopes and forgot to order more. Now I find my new cheque books don’t contain any paying in slips at the back. Another backward step methinks. "

Yes agree, we seem to be going backwards my cheque books don't have pay in slips at the back either but my bank still print pay in books and give me one when I ask.

My local village Post Office keeps envelopes for most of the banks, all I have to do is give her the paying in slip and cheque.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2