register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2017, 06:35 PM
The umbrella sounds amazing,Griff. Is it one of the folding type ones.
Well things have taken a downward turn, heard Zen screaming outside and Mabs had her. I had stopped this by using Kesh as a deterrent, now she isn't there, she has started picking on her again. Got Zen into the new house, and the cheeky cow only followed her in, so she got her marching orders, and I have had to shut both doors and leave a top one open for a while. I'll switch the lights off in a bit and have found a bone to give her, otherwise boredom may set in and I'll come out to find Zen has eaten the whole new house.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
The umbrella sounds amazing,Griff. Is it one of the folding type ones.
Well things have taken a downward turn, heard Zen screaming outside and Mabs had her. I had stopped this by using Kesh as a deterrent, now she isn't there, she has started picking on her again. Got Zen into the new house, and the cheeky cow only followed her in, so she got her marching orders, and I have had to shut both doors and leave a top one open for a while. I'll switch the lights off in a bit and have found a bone to give her, otherwise boredom may set in and I'll come out to find Zen has eaten the whole new house.
Sounds like you have your hands full.........
Maybe it's an adverse reaction to having lost Kesh and a new pecking order being established?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Blinking heck that sounds like your hands are full.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Griff I did gammon, egg, peas & chips. Hubby says it was nice like the sound of that brolly
Hope the picking on Zen doesn't last too long & hopefully the house doesn't get eaten either
Glad you finished the wrapping Brenda, hope the neck ache eases
Think Rosie is getting ready to come into season, She's acting funny round lauryn as in she gets mardy if Lauryn doesn't fuss her in command its that or the 'bright moon' that affecting her
Think I'll put the kettle on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 07:37 PM
oh gosh TW, i have 2 girls and i wasn't keen as i worried they would scrap...eeeekkk with 3!!
http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/c...hearts-2935182
that's what i got for my mum, they are 10 quid on ebay and it will no doubt blow inside out so worth the risk of £4 and judging how she has been on the past few things i have bought...well, something to open! mind, she has been using the mugs!!!
Lol...to be fair, i go a bit more yampy around full moon Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2017, 08:06 PM
I've never had any problems with all girls, but Mabs does pick on Zen and has been for a good while now. I stopped it by ensuring Zen was in with Kesh, as Mabs wouldn't take Kesh on. Zen and Kesh were strongly bonded, and everything had calmed down, and I thought now all seasons were over it would be OK. Its not. Taken Zen a bone out and switched lights off. She has lost her best mate and protector, total nightmare
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 08:20 PM
I hope they become a group of 3 and not a 2 and 1.
And Zen does not eat the houses in the process
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2017, 09:00 PM
So do I Kazz. Its not a good situation to be in. Zen isn't a fighter at all, but she is a heck of a lot bigger and heavier than Mabs(weighed 38 kg on Tuesday and Mabs is only 30kg) and if she does retaliate then it will be Mabs who comes off worse.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Hey Peeps
Been thinking of you all day TW,hope you're ok(( hugs))Mabs,you naughty girlthe wee monkey,imagineI reckon she's keeping the youngster in check is all.Can't do much wrong our Mabs
BRENDA,is wrapping presentsGood for youI've bought the hobbits Christmas coats and that's as far as I've got
GRIFF,lovely gift for your mum
MOYRA,that's really sad,you don't get to see your granddaughterMaybe now she's almost 17,she'll be able to look you up and get in touch somehow.Be lovely if she did xx
MANDY,how's your mum?and you too?Hope you're taking it easy
LYNN,poor GillWe really do moan over stupid trivial things sometimes,don't we?Don't know how lucky we are really!
Hi big to all,hope everyone is ok.
Been moving Leah into Sarah's room todayNot done yet,there's still loads to sort throughbut we'll get there.Still have a bed to take out and one to make up,but tomorrow is another day
Time for a relax and a cuppa
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-10-2017, 09:12 PM
I'll send Mabs to live with you then shall I, Eileen
Oh well, onwards and upwards, at some point I may get a quiet life, but not today.
Sounds like you are having a busy time of it, Leah has staked her claim on the biggest bedroom now she's managed to get rid of Sarah
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >