View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Sorry everyone, I haven't shown today, still having problems with this pc after spending all that money on it.

Sorry Kesh is still having problems. I hope she will be better tomorrow. Glad she is at least eating.

Hope everyone else is ok, must be a worry for you June and also Lynn and Griff with all your problems. Hope things improve I still have to get Amber to the vet to get her fatty lumps looked at, also her nails still need doing. Labradors are notorious for fatty lumps that when removed seem to spring up everywhere. I must book her into the vets and take her over there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Glad Kesh seems to of perked up June fingers crossed she just keeps improving now.
Sorry your mum didn't like the top griff.
Moyra sorry to hear the pc is still playing up.

Austen bought the car at auction so yes is probably regretting it. The other two he bought later and sold on had their problems but are running fine now he says. Mine may well do but I think I will be moving it on. We have ordered the bumper bit we need and Gorden can probably sort that.
I will be asking Beth sometime next week if she has heard from the valuation and lettings people. I won't appreciate being messed about.
We are just looking at areas for now no point in looking inside houses but this way gives us a good idea if we would consider living in the area for many reasons. Also have the houses and areas we like on a watchlist you never know they may still be available when we are ready.
Popped out a little earlier and Bun was on the drive so pulled up and said hello to her Paul popped his head out the door to call her in. He did mumble hi Lynn but I get the impression he is not impressed with us standing our ground.
Of course he could been grumpy about something else he can be a somewhat grumpy person.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Afternoon all.

June so pleased she is eating..........very worrying though.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Oh Moyra was really hoping your PC was working fine. I would get onto the person you paid all that money to and tell them it isn't working properly. You could have bought a decent laptop for that sort of money.
Kesh absolutely ready for her tea. Mackerel, veg, low fat bio yogurt and cottage cheese with a painkiller in it. Also dribbled some honey over it to give her a boost. Then everyone had a banana each. She has recently been refusing apples and pears but she ran off with the banana. Also her usual habit of coming into the big house whilst I am doing the beds and following me to the new house to do the same has recommenced. Fingers crossed her bloods are showing improvement when we go and see Gordon on Tuesday because she's definitely showing a sparkle again.
Lynn, he is quite rude to be off with you, they've only themselves to blame for the situation after all. Probably expected to get the house for a song as well.
Moyra can you clip Ambers nails yourself, if you get the guillotine type clippers its pretty quick and you can't do it too high up.
Kazz, thanks for thinking of Kesh x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2017, 07:11 PM
Hello Kazz.
June I am really happy to be reading such positive news about Kesh.
As Gorden said earlier it took them a day to get the rubbish cleared and the van back in it's place. So 18 months and in the end me having to step up and get a bit arsey seems ridiculous but for now it is done.
One way or another at some point I will be moving whether they buy it or someone else.
So if he is grumpy with me so be it. I can live with it for as long as I need to and I am now of the mind I actually have the upper hand in all ways.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2017, 07:27 PM
You do Lynn, and thats what making them stroppy with you as they know all of this, and it must be a worry to them if they plan to take over all the access rights but at the same time can see the plan not coming to fruition.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-09-2017, 07:36 PM
I reckon so June and putting themselves into hock and a lot of it from what I gather.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2017, 07:38 PM
June, so glad keshi is perking up and eating well again! I hope you are feeling much more confident of her improvement.xxx

Lynn, makes you feel like saying 'B****r' them and put it one the market immediately, time is getting on now we are into October you do not want to be having all these drive problems through the winter months. Good luck. xxx
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2017, 07:58 PM
June superb news really really pleased have to say gave buster 1/3rd of a paracetamol twice a day and he seemed to benefit as well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Moyra I would be back to that computer shop like a rocket you could as has been said brought a new one too.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >