register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2017, 06:01 PM
She was ready for her tea and went at it hammer and tongs, she didn't want a pear at all, sniffed at it disdainfully, went and got her a carrot and she ran off with that. So much better than she was. Vet advised me to give her a 500g paracetamol morning and evening because like me he thinks she's in pain and I couldn't get over for the prescription due to no car.
Thank goodness I will be able to get her over to Gordon or Chad next week after all because it was a nightmare scenario
Thanks so much Griff for the words of wisdom, because I just daren't read up on it for fear of what I find. Vet said auto immune problem so I think I am being fed info piece by piece to help me cope with it all. Thats how it worked with Cariad anyway and I was obviously devastated when we came to the end, but I could deal with it on a day to day basis at least.
I feel better knowing SHE's feeling better in herself, she is such a cheerful happy girl,very bouncy and friendly to everyone she meets and to see her like this is heartbreaking.
Lynn, I do hope they sort the drive out properly instead of half a job, but something tells me it will get put off now,hoping I am wrong. We've got rain forecast for the weekend here, not sure if you have,but if you do get the rain its not going to improve the drive by leaving it!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Auto immune stuff is scary...but mostly manageable, look at me lol....i am still here bugging everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Sorry to hear your news June. Not sure what can be done. Take care.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2017, 07:32 PM
So very true Griff, and thank goodness you are.
Been out to make sure they're in bed and Kesh tucked up in the sleeping part of the new house. Sent Zen in, but as I have left the big door open I have no clue if it did any good. Will be going out at 10 to sort it out if she isn't in bed but driving everyone else daft
Thank you Brenda
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-09-2017, 09:12 PM
June - "Bad news for Kesh. Vet rang and her red blood cell count is on the floor because her bone marrow isn't making any,"

Sorry to read that, hope there is something can be done. it's an important test isn't it ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Got to find out if it can be managed successfully Harvey. Griff has given me hope as I didn't know if there was a way back, heck I have no idea how we got here either.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Sending hugs to you TW hopefully it's manageable, sounds like it will be.

We decided not to go out, tbh neither could be bothered so decided on takeaway. Me & Lauryn walked up for it as I fancied some wine
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2017, 10:10 PM
Sometimes a night in is far better than all the faff involved in going out
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4