Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread Monday 25th September

Good morning everyone

Soon be finished with the painting then June and then y can sit bak and admire your handiwork for a bit.

Pleased you enjoyed your weekend away Mandy

My mistake Lynn regarding the valuation. Just hope their surveyor comes up with the same price as you and then hopefully they will steam ahead with the purchase and you will have found your forever home. Hopefully your scout round your chosen areas has shown how nice they are. Also hope car is cheaply fixed.

Dull and damp here. Off to do battle with Tesco in a moment hopefully getting there early will mean no crowds but also means they will still be stacking the shelves

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Morning all
Sue, good on you getting out and getting the shopping done early, i don't do it but neighbour does the same, she says she can't stand the way people just clog up the aisles
Awwwww Nippy ((hugs))
TW, i am sure your garden looks lovely
Lynn, i really hope the car is something daft, and incrediably cheap
Mandy, pleased you had a good weekend away
Flu jab for me today so had to be up at daft oclock so the dogs weren't out of 1 crate into another, so where are they? in their downstairs crates covered in their quilty beds Lol....i had to stop at Steves yesterday for my money...he has apparently broke a bone in his foot, and was coming up with reasons why he couldn't drop the money off so i decided as it was a 5 minute detour i would collect it. I knocked, he opened the door and i just stood there...he hadn't said go in and i didn't want Molly to see me, too late!! she was so excited to see me, he told me off for standing on the doorstep so i went in and Molly was going mental, she was jumping on the chair wiggling all over Lol...was so nice to see her but i realise how much i miss her and now it hurts all over again
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 07:28 AM
Good morning, Sue and Griff and all to follow. Have a good day, must get Amber out as Tesco will be delivering this morning sometime around 9ish.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2017, 07:39 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow
Disgusting weather here also sue enjoy the shopping trip
Lynn hope the car repair is not too expensive
Moyra hope you and Amber are both well
TW God help anyone trying to breach your defences in for a shock fences n prickly bushes if that doesn't deter invaders what will
Griff hope you and your doglets are all well
Mandy glad you had an enjoyable trip away
All others human and doglets not mentioned hope your all doing ok
Wasn't in the best of humour the last few days between BT playing silly bu@@ers and another who has completely lost the plot (better half lol)
Felt better not to post
Just same old same old today well so far
Have a good day all whatever you all get up too
Take care stay safe hugs to anyone who need them today xxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Norma, i am with plusnet who are actually part of BT and my internet went the other day, they had apparently had an outage or something, i was so close to smashing the laptop up Lol...got me very frustrated. My girls are good thanks, thoroughly disgusted at me making them get up so early Lol
Right, best go find some clothes to wear....jeans or a dress??
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Morning Sue, griff, Moyra, norma and all to follow.

Very muggy here and overcast.
Saw Beth briefly yesterday as i began to think yesterday they will not raise the money elsewhere while waiting for flat to sell it seems. She mentioned they have dropped it another £1000 putting it in the autumn sale and doing everything they can to shift it.
She mentioned their capital is all wound up in the flat.
If the valuation survey comes up to short for them to make up house will go on market asap.

griff sorry you had to see Moly and it hurt.
Sue enjoy your day. Sorry I probably forgot to put valuation in the sentence Sue.
Moyra hope you made it home in time for the delivery.
Norma no one would mind you coming on and having a moan we have all done it and sometimes still do it. That's why we're here to support each other.

Diy jobs today and tidying the house and the dog.
Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Morning all
Griff Me & Lauryn need to get our flu jabs too, must get it booked or see if One of the chemists in town are doing them.
Sorry it hurt yesterday when you saw Molly
Lynn glad it's getting nearer to you selling up. Hopefully their surveyor says same as yours.
Moyra hope you got back in time for shopping
Sue hope you have a good day
Bumblesnout hope you have a good day too

When I got up this morning it was chucking it down, so Rosie wouldn't even go out first thing. Supposed to be drying up, I need to go into town.
Right need to get Kettle on
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Morning Mandy glad you had a lovely weekend.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Hey guys what do you think to this.
It would need decor changing. Lots of research into it's construction, insuring it etc., but look at the location of it. This isn't many miles away down the road from us has the wetland centre on it's doorstep pub across the road, doesn't flood that side of the village. It is situated after the flood gates.
We have walked the other bank to this cottage with Dillon and our friends and their bernese and retriever.
They literally live up the raod from here.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-60134975.html
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Oooh Lynn, that has definite possibilities. Lovely location. Wonder why they are selling it as a holiday home with their being rights to live there all the year round. Be interesting to see what valuation Beth's surveyor puts on your house.
Morning Norma, lovely to see you. As Lynn has already said we can have a moan here and no one thinks the worse
Griff, jeans its raining, your legs will get wet and cold otherwise.
Need to get the girls out today, so keeping watch for the rain to stop. They're very quiet and tucked themselves up dry and warm, winter is coming as Jon Snow keeps telling us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >