Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2017, 07:09 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 23 September

Good morning all, another week and September will be gone.

Lynn, if they think you are going to put the cottage on the market straight away then it may encourage them to make a move quicker. Poor Gill hope she gets some help soon to improve her blood system.

Griff, I hope you are feeling better today, do take care of yourself.

June, why dogs have this fascination for fox and cat poo I fail to understand.

Harvey hope Casey and Lara are improving healthwise.

Mandy hope you are getting about a little easier.

Sue, Barry, Kazz, Norma, Brenda, Nippy Jen and Brian trust you are all keeping well and all our four legged friends too.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2017, 08:03 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are keeping well Moyra and Amber

From what you say Lynn I think they were hoping it would be cheaper than that. Stick to your guns and put it on the market when you are ready to. Poor Gill do hope someone sits up and takes notice of the neglect they have given her.

Good thing the girls have their own house June, would not fancy shareing my house with the smell of eau de fox.

Nice here this morning and quite warm. Nothing planned other than tidying Teazle up

Hope everyone two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Morning all
Today is 20years since my fantastic nan passed away, today i will be off to take some flowers up to her grave
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2017, 09:02 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all who follow.

Wet day here today. We are off out in a bit to look round some areas and take a peek at some properties we are keeping on our list incase they are still on the market when we have sold. We are keeping a record of how long they have been on the market and reductions and when and if there is the likelihood of offers when the time comes. Also good to get knowledge of the areas to.
Hoping at Gill's next appointment Moyra they give her something to help with the anemia.

June hope the fox poo has reduced especially the smell.
Sue enjoy your day.
griff your nan will love the flowers. X

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Morning all

So far I have managed to locate a seller of a USB3 computer part in the USA yet again. We don't seem to stock anything over here

This is the top of my desktop computer

it is the USB ports centres that came out ,the buttons are ok.

Again have to wait but fitting should be no problem,at least I found the part I need.
Apart from that nothing planned for the rest of the day unless "er indoors" changes my mind
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Morning all

Lovely day here people and dog wise weather wise rain in the air but not seen yet. Ordered a new armchair its being delivered tomorrow.....since my slipped discs and sciatica I cannot sit in an armchair - armchair or sofa so hoping this is suitable. A chap mentioned it at the back physio last year and so here goes nothing but a comfy none kitchen chair in the living room.LOL

Having coffee next Thursday with a chap I used to be good friends with and catching up something made me ring him seems he lost his Dad just before we lost Dad and has since has a major heartattack and stents bypass all sorts, but changed his way of life brought a bike and brought a moored narrow boat and lives there now. He was so staid and straight laced I find it odd can't see him holding a bike let alone on a tow path. He is semi retired now working from home (his boat) till he is a bit better health wise. We shall see he is moored at Tamworth/Kingsbury so not far from me. He was always good company; see how it goes. And surprise surprise he has been on a plane...........too.............went to Canada for 3 weeks with his sister. WOW

Anyhow todays plan is not much bit of shopping maybe change the front nets
to something heavier as he lights are on earlier feel like we are in a fish bowl............ also going to look at the photos we took in Barcelona and print them out taking Brook up the fields shortly then the photo's
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Lynn having window house shopping.
Moyra Happy Saturday to you
Sue Have a good day tidying Teazle.
Griff Have a nice chat with your Nan, time goes fast.
To everyone have a great day,
TWYou sneaked in there have a good day searching for parts from distant farflung lands.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Aww Kazz, lets hope the chair works for you. How great about your friend, sometimes a healthscare and a loss makes you re-evaluate things. I will have a nice chat with my nan, i go there when i want to be alone and not bothered by people, i really can't believe it is 20 years, i still wait for her to walk through my front door
Lynn, have fun on your spying mission Lol
Tumbleweed, hope you find your parts
Moyra, i am doing o.k thanks
Sue, hope Teazle appreciates your efforts Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Girls had a nice swim in the river, then I got cracking on hosing down the back, then I did the yard and last of all cleaned up in their houses, as obviously they had been running in and out whilst I had the hose on, so all their bedding is sopping.
Sat down with cheese on toast and a mug of tea now.
So sorry its now 20 years since you lost your nan, Griff. But at least you knew here and she you and you loved each other dearly.
Stuff I should be doing, but feeling very lazy, so I may not do anything else after all
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Moyra, I'm still around, thanks for asking!

I obviously have a lot of catching up to do. Especially with Lynns new abode.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >