Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2017, 07:04 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 22nd September

Good morning all. Hope all is well with everyone.
Have a good day all my two and four legged friends, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you too have a good day Moyra

The prices certainly do differ Lynn Tell Beth and Paul that you would like to move as soon as possible and then spend your day on rightmove. Have a good look round the areas you like and then put your name on agents lists quickly. Good luck with your search. Your forever home is out there

Don't go overdoing it Harvey and do your back in again. Pleased Lara is feeling better in herself.

Pleased you had a good holiday Kazz.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Lovely day here so plan a little bit of gardening.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Morning all
So glad Lara seems a bit better Harvey and i am in the no energy camp too, whatever the virus was it has wiped me out!! or i could just have lazyitis Lol
Sue, i was good and cut the lawns the other day, there are some weeds that need to come out but that will do another time
Hi Moyra, how are you?
Steve is coming with my money today, seemed quite put out when i said i might not be around but my dad would be in Lol, need to remember to write his receipt out, after today provided he pays on time 5 months remain and it will all be done early next year! Yay
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Lovely morning here, very autumnal feeling though. Hoping there's no one mowing the grass on the field so I can get the girls on there. It seems to be Fridays I meet people in the woods, with having 3 girls in season, at various stages, I really dont want that, but they do need a run round. Tomorrow can take them swimming and Sunday I don't know, not safe for us to be out really. Mabs is at the tail end of being attractive,but Kesh and Zen have a while to go yet. Will get some ovulation sticks and check Zen out as I don't know her fertile time. Kesh is day 19 so I know to be extra careful around that that day
Hoping you shake the virus off Griff, must rotten for you
Back later, got shopping this afternoon, so busy, busy
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-09-2017, 10:03 AM

managed to do this video before Sue got to work with scissors cutting some off.
Just tried one and very sweet with a couple of pips in it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2017, 12:48 PM
Looks good Barry! Should make some good wine.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Where is everyone this afternoon. Hope you are all ok!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Evening everyone.
Been over to Essex had breakfast with Julie stayed with her till one. Then drove over to Gill.
She has lost a lot of weight but was very bright in herself. She pulled her bootrom eye lids down they are white. No one has followed up the blood transfusion they mentioned she needed.
She is wondering if that is why she is so unsteady and having falls.
She has an appointment at the hospital in the next couple of weeks so hopefully they might mention it and act.

Beth knocked and spoke to Gorden was surprised at valuation he told her we would be marketing for £155,000 and hope to achieve £150,000.
The second agent is who they are with and they overpriced Paul's mums flat and my friend today who lives in Essex said they did the same with their house and they wasted potential buyers for months on end being overpriced. We will be avoiding them even though they gave a very tempting figure.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to and everyone has had a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Awww Lynn, anaemia can cause dizziness and unsteadiness.
Had to update my dads tom tom....didn't think it would end!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Got the girls out on the field, but Zen has covered herself in fox poo again. Kesh was better behaved and gave her a good tidy up, wouldn't touch Zen with a 10ft barge pole at the moment. Taking them swimming tomorrow so I'll tidy Zen up on Sunday when she's dried off
I am still trying to work out how to get stuff from g+ to my library and playlist, I have got it from YouTube onto g+ but can't work out how it happens. Wouldn't mind, but I've managed to do it once, but its not happening and getting really annoyed.
Lynn, do you think they'll bite at the price you've set