register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Was awake at 4am, took ages to go back to sleep, and woke up at something to 10 Girls seem fine and not starved to death or anything. I like to be out on walks by now because there's not a lot of other people out and as I'm going back with the 2nd lot most people are just coming out. However it will be late walks today for us!
Sue I agree with you totally, why pay something like £1k when the previous model isn't that much different. Happy to hear son got it up and running for you. My current phone is recon off eBay and had it a couple of years now, and I'll do that again when I have finally got fences built etc, new waterproof boots (oh joy) oh and a coat for dog walking as took my old one to the tip, definitely had had its day
Think I need to get onto the fence bloke as its high time that was done, he took my deposit a good while back, and the closed curtains at numbnuts house is focusing my attention on what happened.
Griff, I know how you feel, its hard to stop caring, but sometimes its the best thing for our own sanity. you are a lovely kind wonderful human being, think your brother takes you for granted.
Lynn, how you haven't erupted I don't know, think they are stretching your goodwill because they are banking on you being eager to sell to them so you can buy elsewhere. I'd get the For Sale sign up and see if that focuses their mind on acting properly towards you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Thanks all for your kind words, it's not just my brother...i am beginning to think there is really something up with me, if i send people a message i kind of expect a response....whether it be, i am busy or even bog off and leave me alone...i can't stand being ignored, i find it very rude.
Lol Lynn, i think i would be effing and jeffing constantly with your situation!
TW, deffo get on to the fencing guy, i am sure you will feel better with the fence up
Brenda....i cheat with my windows, i use stardrops and then a karcher window vac....streak free everytime!
well folks, good news is...yes i actually have good news! the marks in my mouth are something to do with having had teeth that had silver fillings in...well that's what he says and i have to believe him, odd it is only in that one place though but there we go...at least i don't have anything else to deal with at the moment
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Hi all back not sure if what Beth has said actually happens because I have heard this many times before.

So we got onto the subject of them buying this and I mentioned we could give them till the end of May if valuation in their favour. We would prefer it though not to have to keep jiggling cars about and being blocked in for another 8 months and if they couldn't buy for any reason it would have to be sorted as new people might not be so tolerant.
Beth remarked but it is only access rights so as long as we are prepared to move the van we can park it on the drive as it is not the same as shared driveway. I said I don't think so I have done some research and it says we should have freedom of movement 24 hours a day without anything blocking our easement.
So she said we will sort it I can see it's becoming an issue. I replied yes it is Gorden knocked twice last night no reply that's why I phoned what if that happens in the middle of the night if I am trying to get Dillon to the vet and he dies or I have to rush over to Gill or for Mark or Joel ?
So apparently it is now no.1 on the list that the terrace is finished they are looking at quotes for a man and van to take all the rubbish and Paul is going to turn the workshop the other way and move the fence so they have more room for the van.
I said i can't imagine you are comfortable leaving the van on the road all day either after what happened and we certainly aren't happy leaving our vehicles on the road day or night.
it was a little awkward at first but we got over it and enjoyed lunch out and a catch up. Once again I have offered our services for sorting drive and workshop if needed.

griff glad the tooth isn't a problem after all that.
June a lie in very nice. Hope you got decent walk.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2017, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=tawneywolf;2925015]Was awake at 4am, took ages to go back to sleep, and woke up at something to 10 Girls seem fine and not starved to death or anything. I like to be out on walks by now because there's not a lot of other people out and as I'm going back with the 2nd lot most people are just coming out. However it will be late walks today for us!/QUOTE]
Yes, we also try to time our walks to avoid busy periods. We live near a school so we try to keep away from starting and finishing times for that reason. The children are fine, so is the dog, but some parents take a dim view.

The recent heavy downpours have made timing a little tricky at times but he looks smart in his new raincoat.......
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Been running about all day with various things to sort out. Was glad to sit down for a while when I finally got home
Glad to hear you have had some sort of communication with Beth, Lynn. I am hoping this isn't pie in the sky and they follow through with it all, because it sounds very helpful, as long as it happens.
The field seemed a good idea today with me being a late scholar, however Zen has yet again plastered herself in fox poo, and beginning not to want to take them on the field ever again. Took Lona and Mabs onto the green bit behind the bungalows and played ball for a while, then Lona decided to dig up the flowers that had been planted near the childrens play area that has been constructed by a nearby family, it is a lovely space, he has made a see saw, tyre swing, a pirate boat, barked pathways and several other things. All of it surrounded by flowers and trees. So not happy with Lona one bit, back on the lead for her.
Think Zen is now in season, saw blood spots on the floor when she had her tea in there, will check her tomorrow morning, Hormone City here with a large dose of PMT
Glad to hear the dentist trip wasn't that bad Griff, please don't stop being a lovely person
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2