Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2017, 07:09 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 14th September

Good morning everyone. Wonder what sort of weather we are in for today.

Sorry to read about your fence Mandy make sure you do not use the same company to replace it as Betty next door.

Not very warm this morning nearly time to put the night storage heaters back on.

Hope everyone including their four legged friends are all ok this morning.

Griff good luck with your blood test.

Have a good day everyone take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2017, 07:28 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Sorry about your fine but as you said difficult to prove but funny it fell after you were all out!

Yes agree Moyra it is indeed getting colder in the mornings. Washing my body warmer as I don't think I will be using it again until next year. Back to wearing a fleece.

Pleased Lara is feeling better in herself Harvey.

You will find something you like when you need it Lynn but enjoy your look round. It is always worth looking at the map (satellite version) and street view it is surprising what the photos hide. As Harvey said be careful about flooding and I am always dubious as to why it is only. a cash buyer who can buy a property - usually something very wrong!

Hope you are feeling better Griff

Up early this morning so Teazle already walked. Nothing planned as waiting for a parcel - have ordered a new phone as my one can no longer be updated. I could book an hourly slot so I knew when to expect it but would have had to download the ap but no my phone is out of date so no can do. Giving old one to Barry as he only makes calls - usually to me when I have popped out and of course what he has to say couldn't wait until I got back or for emergency use in the car.

Hope everyone, two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue and all who follow.

Very cold out today. Saw a kingfisher again near the bridge we cross over sometimes.

Hope the parcel arrives promptly Sue.
Glad Lara seems on the better side Harvey long may it continue.

Always worth a look from outside at least on the cash buyer only front and of course when we sell we will be cash buyers like when we bought this place.
Able to do our homework better this time re: areas so far away last time and limited money and time as Dillon was still quite young to be left for hours to.
If we like something and decide to view we are taking Mark along on his day off he has an eye and has worked with builders in the past and decorated some dodgy places in the past.
When we are ready to seriously view I will have my notebook with me reminding what to look for.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Morning all
Sorry, not read back but can see that Mandy seems to have a damaged fence? i guess from the storm?
Blood test was done yesterday, apparently my mum said i looked awful when i got back, my friend chris said i looked incredibly pale and my friend Roz is worried sick Lol i am off to pick up the results today but i actually feel slightly better at the minute, never be too careful though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Heavy raino overnight,blue sky and sunshine at present. Girls will get a decent walk today if a little muddy, but won't bother them I know
I've got a tip trip planned, its saying rain after 4, will keep an eye on that, and if it is saying later than 4 I may do an hours painting, but need a couple of hours for it to dry.
Lynn, hoping the house sells quickly, and maybe not to next door, I've a feeling they'll mess you about going by their track record, and then I think you'll crack up
Sue, hoping the errant parcel finds its way to the right address today. Happy new phone. My recon one from eBay is still soldiering on but despite a recent new memory card is saying it has no memory left
Hoping Griff is OK as not seen her, chemo day yesterday went it and blood test
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2017, 10:49 AM
griff glad you're feeling a little better. Hope the results aren't going to throw up anything else for you and they will instead be clear.
June it wouldn't be in their best interest to muck us about they desperately want that drive and the rights back.
They have to sell the flat first we said we will wait till May then if no movement it is on the open market. Possibly going out for coffee with Beth Monday I shall be having my little chat if we do.

Going to ring some estate agents in a bit to make appointments for Thursday next week for some valuations.
Bath panel going on Saturday and some gardening and tip trips at the weekend.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2017, 11:58 AM
We have 2 valuations booked for next Thursday. One at 12pm and one at 2.30.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2017, 12:09 PM
oooo how exciting Lynn
TW, i didn't do my chemo...i was not good yesterday at all!! picked up the blood results and it would appear i have an infection of some description...hospital haven't checked them yet and Drs is shut until 1.45pm, don't know if to just wait it out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2017, 01:31 PM
i have to go see my gp at 5pm...mum just asked if my bag was packed for hospital...i am not going into hospital....i refuse!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Awwwww griff hugs.
I refused once to go to hospital for a blood transfusion I needed. It caused the poor duty doctor quite a stir.
Thankfully Gorden got home in time to pick up the prescription i needed and then to get the tablets I needed from the chemist.
I am not saying though that you shouldn't go if you need to.
I am waiting on news from Peter re: Gill she was taken bad the other night and the nurses (district) re going in today if they tell her she needs hospital she will be refusing also.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >