Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 06:21 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 29th August

Good morning everyone, Bit dull out there at the moment so not sure what sort of day it is going to be.

Glad you had a nice visit yesterday Lynn and the birthday pair enjoyed their day.

Hope everyone two and four legged are all well today. Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 07:06 AM
Morning Moyra and those to follow. Just popping in to say hi. And ask why am I perspiring when I am doing the coldest thing in the kitchen? Yep I am defrosting the freezer. bg!! Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope the day brightens up for you Moyra

You are doing the job I hate Brenda - found anything you had forgotten

Hazy sun here and about to take Teazle out then it is off with Barry's car for a service and its first MOT.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Good morning all.
We are going between sunshine and cloud here Moyra. I just hope it doesn't rain. Its our visitors last day and they haven't had one drop of rain so far. Don't want to spoil the record!

Brenda, I could have done with that job yesterday, I was soooo hot!

Sue I hope all goes well with the MOT, if its the first one it should be alright I would think.

Not sure yet what we are doing today but I guess we will think of something
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Well the freezer is done so now waiting for it to come back on. Fingers crossed peeps for me please. Nope didn't find anything lurking.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue, Nippy Jen and all to follow.
Another lovely hot sunny day. Mark's birthday today 36. Him, Lauren, Joel and Owen are off to Wells next the sea today and a lovely day for it to. It was this hot the day he was born.

For us a bit more stair work then measuring then off to get some stair carpet. Hopefully they will all be finished today and Goren will paint the front of the house tomorrow I will titivate the bedroom where it's needed then a good tidy up.
Gorden is back to work Friday in all next week but most of the following at home so we will book some appointments that week for valuation.
Tidying the loft and filling in the outside holes can be done more leisurely and tidying the garden.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 10:02 AM
No sun for us....boo!!!!! i love it but it cracks me up listening to them all moan on the bus about how hot it is...give them a week of rain and they will complain it's cold!! Not the drivers obviously, it was 3o in the cabs yesterday and they have a minimum of 7 hours of that.
well my redness hasn't broken out of the circle so that's a very good thing, it is still very very red though but i am not going to bother the Dr with it. Mum has gone off to see about booking the flights for her holiday
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Have you been bitten by something do you think griff ?
Can you take antihistamines with your other medication ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 11:22 AM
No Lynn, it was deffo a graze...the lady at the walkin centre said a bite but it was a small graze, she gave me zirtek and told me to use the bite cream..sure it will be ok
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Saturday night, police arrived up the road, tapes went up, police poking in bushes on ladders checking balconies...all taped off overnight, Sunday afternoon, taped come down, still police on guard...nothing on news newspaper...just hurt a geezer murdered his wife and kids..one is only a tiny baby...he has gone on the run, if it's the lady i am thinking of she was lovely and the children were nice too....hope the police get him before anyone here does!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >