Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 06:14 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, July 11th

Good Morning everyone, quite a good night but am still tired.

Griff, glad you and Steve are getting on ok.

Kazz and June hope your backs are better this morning and poor Zen as well.

LG, hurry up and get well we are all missing you as I suspect so are your dogs.

Have a good day everyone, take care all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 06:28 AM
Good morning everyone

Good that you had a better night Moyra and hopefully you will be able to rest today.

Hope allied backs are feeling easier today.

Pleased you had a good time with Steve Griff he seems to be a very nice person. Don't be hard on yourself. I don't know you personally but you come across as a really caring person so no wonder he likes you

Dry here at the moment and the sun is trying to come out. Son arrived back here at 10.30pm and guess what no trains to Brighton until earl hours this morning He wouldn't let me drive him home so has stayed the night and is planning on catching the train at 8.30 am In the mean time I have all his camping gear in the bedroom

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 07:36 AM
Good morning everyone.
Nice to see you up and about Moyra and that you had a better night but don't over do things.
Sue at least you didn't have to turn out to take your son home!
I'm waiting for the doctor to ring back. I'm still concerned about Brian. His pulse and B/P is still very erratic I think he will end up with a pacemaker eventually
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 07:38 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue. I expect you are tired Moyra because you are trying to do to much to soon. And even though you were asleep when they did your operation it wasn't proper sleep so you have missed out on a few zzz's. Sue the trains are really up the creak. Just hope my Sara gets to work on time and your son gets home ok. can't believe they want to run trains with no personnel on board. Ridiculous. Below is the bloggy thing again for those that want to read it. Have a good day peeps. Off down to the Post Office in a mo for June. Morning Nippy.
http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Heavy rain here this morning, hoping it stops, will do my LPG run and also need petrol as its below a quarter.
Sue, such is it wet muddy camping gear, how delightful could it not have stayed in the garage. I've read about the trains and all the cancellations, who is responsible for planning because they need a good kick up the bum and sent on their way without any large amounts oif money
Moyra, GA stays in your system for up to 2 weeks and what you're doing is not safe at all. Please stay at home and recover slowly as you're supposed to
Nippy, hoping Brian is alright, does it get itself back to normal or will he need meds. Lots of hugs, you must be so worried. Did the family Sunday go well
Off to read Brenda's bloggy thing while I have breakfast
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Sorry to hear about Brian Nippy do hope the doctor can sort something out quickly. I know someone with a pacemaker and he has had it years and you wouldn't know he leads a normal life plus he is also diabetic. Hugs to you both.

Hope the rain clears for you soon June.

Off to read your bloggy thing Brenda.

Don't worry June the tent is dry he had the foresight to take it down whilst it was dry sometimes he does have a brain He caught his train ok - I think as haven't heard from him - but hope it wasn't packed as he had two bags full of bits of camping gear, food and clothes plus a camera. Fortunately he only has a short walk home from the station his end
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Steve has gone back to work. Asked me if I would manage on my own and although he was here yesterday apart from washing up after dinner he did sod all else. So I just said yes I coped yesterday so I do not see why I shouldn't today. I have done a load of washing and got it out onto the line under the gazebos so hope it doesn't rain because it is not entirely waterproof.

I have to take my Discharge Notification up to the Doctors. So I may do that later, it is only a short drive away.

Sorry to hear Brian is not so good Nippy Jen. Hope you get him sorted out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2016, 09:55 AM
Morning Moyra all who have followed and those still to follow.
Moyra I know it's difficult when you have limited or no help but please take care.
Glad son seems to of got his train ok Sue. We still have loads of Marks stuff here from when he left Tracey plus there will be some more when he moves in for the 6 weeks or possibly longer. Poor Gorden's face was a picture when i said he will be bringing more stuff mostly clothes though. (Hopefully).
Nippy Jen do hope Brian feels well soon such a lot of worry for you lately.
griff glad you enjoyed your Saturday night.
Hope bad backs are feeling easier today.

Gorden didn't have to leave till ten today so we walked dillon early had breakfast then packed him ready to leave been manic here.
I now have two people interested in the car one asking if I can do a test drive in the week I have said yes. Another negotiating the price.
Lets see if anything comes out of these.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Well I have just looked up the bbctv program Doctors and it isn't back till September. Instead they have put on a 40 part thing called Red Rock. There reason behind not showing doctors is the tennis, football and Olympics. Hm but they can put on this new thing. Amazing what they do with our licence money.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2016, 10:37 AM
Saw something yesterday about Red Rock and was going to have a look if Doctors was on, you've done it for me Brenda. Think this Olympics is in big trouble from what I read, lots dropping outbecasuse of the Zika thing, which must be terrifying if you're pregnant and I can understand competitors fears, and lots of the stadia are unfinished as well due to money problems.
Nice to hear the birds have ventured back now the cats have gone, Brenda. I think they must be the biggest danger to our birds and small mammals nowadays and they roam unchecked, fouling our gardens and kill indiscriminately.
If it was a dog we'd be had up.
All goes well in puppy class, sadly what people prefer not to see or understand is that at about 8 months, their fluffy darling goes deaf and grows an extra head and horns, and totally disregards all its training, and they need to keep their classes up.
Still raining and its set in for the day
Lynn, didn't I say they'd wait till the end to see what was bid on it
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »