View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DollyDog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2015, 09:52 AM

Bichon frise needs forever home (East kent )

hi everyone I have took in a lovely little dog called teddy, a bichon frise. He's a lovely uncomplicated boy with no issues whatsoever. His previous owner sadly died and teddy was in the house with the owner for a week before they were both found.
Unfortunately my dog is quite put out by teddy being here and teddy deserves a home where he's really wanted rather than just taken in by me.
He is 12 years old so quite an old boy but very active and no health problems. He's recall is excellent and has brilliant manners with other dogs and meets and greets very well. He loves fuss and attention and sitting next to you on the sofa.
I don't want teddy to go into kennels so he'll stay with me as long as needed but i don't think I can offer a forever home for him.
I think all the upset he's been through lately has made him quite clingy, so initially I think he'd need someone to be home with him most of day , but it could probably increase the time he's left the more he gets settled.
I really want ted to go to someone who really wants a fab little dog! He would make someone so happy and would be a great companion. He's the perfect little friend. He's got a good appetite and loves his food - he's on raw at the moment which he's loving.

Located in East Kent.

Please get in touch if you or someone you know would be interested in teddy. Thank you
DollyDog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Teddy has an amazing new home
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 03:01 PM
I am so pleased to hear that. Had I a different landlady I would have loved to take him on. I am however not allowed to replace Amber when she goes. Dreadful thought.
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by DollyDog View Post
Teddy has an amazing new home
Great news - good luck Teddy