View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2012, 08:49 AM
I don't wish to be rude but have you been sniffing the dope that has floated over from Glastonbury festival?
That just looks like a very pretty sky to me.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
Maybe you should take a leaf out of your close family member's book and start thinking out of the box a little, instead of believing everything you hear on the telly/in newspapers etc!
My patronising or what ..........maybe you aught to take a leaf out of your own book, and do a little thinking outside your very own sci fi box. Maybe you need to take your head out of the clouds (pun intended) and get on with life.

As I said earlier,you really expect people to believe that governments (which ones, ) past ones, present ones, future ones, are conspiring to control population (they are failing there ) , subjecting us to mind control , and who knows what else

I wonder how they (governments) keep themselves free from all these chemicals.......... do they when no longer in office get a pension of free anti mind control/ contraception tablets for themselves and family for the rest of their lives.

I think the term........"head in the clouds" has taken on a brand new meaning , if this thread is anything to go by
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
But I don't understand why I should believe you rather than the telly/newspapers.
We all know they have seeded clouds etc for years but as for anything more sinister, I'm sorry I don't buy it.
There are folk with a far greater knowledge and experience than myself who also disbelieve the conspiracy theories and I side with them.

The mainstream media (BBC etc) only feed you the information they want you to know. That's why all these alternative theories are called conspiracies. Try watching some real news and you will see the difference!

This is a very good real news site:

http://rt.com/on-air/
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2012, 09:18 AM
American channel .... real news... BBC only tell you what they want you to know hahaha

I'm out of here before I really loose my rag.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
American channel .... real news... BBC only tell you what they want you to know hahaha

I'm out of here before I really loose my rag.
conversely, do you believe that the government tell you the truth about everything?
conversely, do you believe that the media report everything?

what is your personal benchmark for doubting a government line and expressing scepticism upon any topic?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Ok, I've had it too!!

There's no helping some people, it's like people are brain washed to not see that what is happening in our skies, is NOT NORMAL!!!

That sky Nippy is NOT a pretty sky, all that 'cloud' came from planes, it is NOT water vapour. That is poison, end of!!!!

You just carry on as normal, there's nothing to see here. The world's a good place and our Governments love us!! Of course they would never, ever do anything to hurt us would they????

WAKE UP!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGjjxViakU
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Ok, I've had it too!!

There's no helping some people, it's like people are brain washed to not see that what is happening in our skies, is NOT NORMAL!!!

That sky Nippy is NOT a pretty sky, all that 'cloud' came from planes, it is NOT water vapour. That is poison, end of!!!!

You just carry on as normal, there's nothing to see here. The world's a good place and our Governments love us!! Of course they would never, ever do anything to hurt us would they????

WAKE UP!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGjjxViakU
looked like a pretty sky to me though
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

10-06-2012, 09:44 AM
The mainstream media (BBC etc) only feed you the information they want you to know. That's why all these alternative theories are called conspiracies. Try watching some real news and you will see the difference!

This is a very good real news site:

http://rt.com/on-air/
RT is a government-funded Russian channel.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

10-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
RT is a government-funded Russian channel.
Now you could never accuse them of hiding the truth and only telling yo uwhat they want you to hear, could you
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Sorry, no, I am not going to give up on this, not just yet anyway!

I really think this is too important an issue to just give up and there will be some people who will/have read this thread and are open minded enough to at least do their own research and look up at the sky occasionally! So, I will be posting a few more things to help those people and I will be ignoring the silly comments made by others. I have to rise above that because, as I reiterate, this is such an important issue!!!!

So, this film is pretty good, although some of the music is unfortunately a tiny bit silly, but the video is worth watching all the same! I know some of you will still not be convinced. But then nothing will convince some people, no matter what evidence is put before them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9cQf...eature=related

Another good one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLiO...eature=related
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 27 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »