View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2005, 11:21 PM
I found out about this whilst at work and have been unable to get on here since. It's been awful reading the posts where people have been frantically searching for family and friends. Just so glad that everyone is ok, but so sad that so many people have had to go through this.

It's hard living so far from the capital to understand the enormity of what happened. I live at least 250 miles from there and don't know anyone in London so it didn't effect me directly, but seeing the news stories is enough. My heart goes out to all those that have lost their lives and the families and friends that are having to deal with such a senseless loss of life.

This sort of thing is despicable and those that caused it should be ashamed of themselves to say the least. Saying that, I'm really glad to see that the PM has included in his speech the majority of the Muslim faith that also find this act of terrorism shamefull. It's important to remember at times like these that 99% of Muslims do not believe in this kind of act and I'm relieved to see on here that it's not reverted to religious hatred.

Thank God that every one we know is safe and with all due respect, to hell with those that afflicted this terrible atrocity.
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Hi everyone.

This hit closer to home for me than you know. My OH and Daughter were in Kings Cross Station just over a week before this happend they would have murderd them and felt good about it. In a way it hits closer than 9-11. My Thoughts and prayers go out to all who have been effected by this.

We need to put an end to this and soon!!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2005, 08:39 AM
my daughter was due to go to london the next day to see some band she would have been arriving at kings cross around the time of the blasts ,, my heart goes out to eveery one affected and the nation as a whole .. i for 1 will feel scared using public transport anywhere now .
Page 35 of 35 « First < 25 32 33 34 35