View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh yet another thing for me to drool over!

I've got Links of London pig, not a charm..... love it to death, but never thought about bracelets, so must start dropping some hints!
adya
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-12-2009, 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I had never heard of these bracelets until a few days ago, they are nice aren't they. I'd love one, but think I will have to wait until next Christmas as Lola is our joint present to each other this year!!
The day you decide to buy one,first try them with the beads on.With"cuffs" you have to be very sure it is your size or it can fall from your hand.Remember it is an open bracelet!You can use one full of beads and two soft pandora style but with no beads bracelets to make a nice "set" Or you can use two full of beads cuffs which looks great and are eyecatching no doubt.Really nice!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2009, 07:51 AM
I keep getting my daughter's pandora out from it's hiding place to try the charms on - every time family members have asked what to get her for Xmas, I've said a charm - hope she's going to like it!! So far she has a Virgo birth sign, a chinese year of the rooster, a cross, a sister, some black & blue beads & a dog paw print (which isn't Pandora but it fits)
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4