View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Well while the thread was dead and buried I was burying a nephew!!!!! so have missed some threads..I am now catching up..the thread is not locked so I assume that is allowed??

BUT yes Jessica..I was referring to the previous comments brought up by your friend CC..one of the comments from a previous thread..that was directed at me..I couldn't of course reply on the other thread as the thread was locked

I don't consider myself a bully, I do not name call, I do not get "personal", I do not get nasty about individual dogs

I do however speak my mind and I am very good at getting my opinion across..If that is seen as bullying by some then they obviously feel guilty or have something to hide..

As you have said..its a forum, you don't KNOW these people so why let what they say bother you??

Oh and for the record..YES I am the same as I am on here..I don't need a PC to hide behind..

And I also think that Mini and Azz and the rest of the mods do a fabulous job..(EVEN when they are telling me off LOL)
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Well while the thread was dead and buried I was burying a nephew!!!!! so have missed some threads..I am now catching up..the thread is not locked so I assume that is allowed??

BUT yes Jessica..I was referring to the previous comments brought up by your friend CC..one of the comments from a previous thread..that was directed at me..I couldn't of course reply on the other thread as the thread was locked

I don't consider myself a bully, I do not name call, I do not get "personal", I do not get nasty about individual dogs

I do however speak my mind and I am very good at getting my opinion across..If that is seen as bullying by some then they obviously feel guilty or have something to hide..

As you have said..its a forum, you don't KNOW these people so why let what they say bother you??

Oh and for the record..YES I am the same as I am on here..I don't need a PC to hide behind

And I also think that Mini and Azz and the rest of the mods do a fabulous job..(EVEN when they are telling me off LOL)

Sorry to hear that Lousie..cant have been a good time for you
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 06:39 PM

Oh and for the record..YES I am the same as I am on here..I don't need a PC to hide behind..

Just wted to send you an enormous hug xxxxxxxxx
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Thank you both it has been horrible..6wks before their wedding too!! I am currently fighting Thomas Cook who refuse to refund the honeymoon and will only give 50% of it back!!! (Seee being a bitch helps in those circumstances!!)

I was trying to point out people have lives that get in the way and thats why it has taken me so long to get to this thread..whether it was left long ago or not...I wanted to have a say..I wouldn't be me if I didn't!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

27-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Thank you both it has been horrible..6wks before their wedding too!! I am currently fighting Thomas Cook who refuse to refund the honeymoon and will only give 50% of it back!!! (Seee being a bitch helps in those circumstances!!)

I was trying to point out people have lives that get in the way and thats why it has taken me so long to get to this thread..whether it was left long ago or not...I wanted to have a say..I wouldn't be me if I didn't!!

and why not.. after all the thread , this one or any other , is not restricted to time limits, unless ofcause it is locked.

Good luck with TC, did wonder where you had been.

Hope you get some satifaction ... for the family!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 08:04 PM
im so sorry to hear about your nephew louise, x massive hugs x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Shona you and I had a misunderstanding over an incident some time ago. I was aware of an unfortunate incident which happened before you arrived and I did not make this clear to you at the time that this was the reason for a comment I made (sometimes lack of time means we don't always cover every point ) and for that I am sorry.
We also worked together with another member to unmask a puppy farmer if you remember . He hasn't been back since.

Adults are able to have disagreements and differences of opinion while still retaining a respect for each other as I did with you Shona. I think discussion is healthy but when discussing things or just posting in general we should all try to think before we post and to post responsibly.
A very valid point Mini, yes we have had our missunderstandings, as I have had with others, I still respect you and others, I try not to draw what happens on one thread into another,
I think its important to move on and respect people,
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Just saw this thread, when I first joined I was made welcome and have had questions answered and advice given to me, which has been incredibly helpful. I have seen threads have had members attacking each other, which disgusts me. I have stood up for people if I thought they were getting hassle. No one has really had a go at me and I'm no different in real life. If I dont agree with something I will tell you and it has gotten me in trouble, but I think people will also respect you if your honest. I would never be nasty to people because I wouldnt want them to be nasty to me. I cant also take things to heart and get riled up. Not so much on dogsey but on other forums.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

27-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by **Leanne** View Post
Just saw this thread, when I first joined I was made welcome and have had questions answered and advice given to me, which has been incredibly helpful. I have seen threads have had members attacking each other, which disgusts me. I have stood up for people if I thought they were getting hassle. No one has really had a go at me and I'm no different in real life. If I dont agree with something I will tell you and it has gotten me in trouble, but I think people will also respect you if your honest. I would never be nasty to people because I wouldnt want them to be nasty to me. I cant also take things to heart and get riled up. Not so much on dogsey but on other forums.
Good post, and completey agree,

I have strong opinions, and I am not afraid to voice them , either her other forums or in real life, and those who I have met personally will vouch for that and as yet have made some good friends after meeting in person and I dont think they have gone running for the hills yet!!!! ?????? LOL!

But I do remember to speak as I expect to be spoken to, I have never in my adult life resorted to nasty./childish name calling.. I hope!!

Common courtesy and respect is all thats needed , we can all show that even in the most heated of debates..surely!!
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2009, 08:54 PM
and I meant I can take things to heart but you all knew what I meant!!!
Page 32 of 32 « First < 22 29 30 31 32