View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 10:57 AM
TW, sadly Buster had cancer and Kazz and her mum lost him...but he had found his perfect place and i think he found Kazz and her mum so he got tonnes of love and was happy before he left
That's bad about the bones, i really don't get what the heck is wrong with some people now...how hard is it to jot a note and pin it somewhere?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2017, 11:04 AM
I can see two dogs and tent griff.
Blooming annoying June.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Yay...thanks Lynn!!! so my photobucket is o.k then...how strange
Our neighbour over the back has white guttering, his downpipes always look revolting Lol actually, there are a few here that have it...it's one of those things that if you want to clean it you will need to risk life and limb...not for me!!!!
just put fake tan on, need to wait before i can shower the bronzer off, then will need to get dressed and venture off to the post office...just realised i also need to go fetch my prescriptions...awwww i can't be faffed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Gorden is going to have to risk life and limb today but he will be anyway tomorrow painting. Thing is the pipe down the side of the house is black.
Not spending time or more pennies than necessary on guttering it will have to be cleaned up best as we can.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Nah Lynn....if it works leave it....i reckon if you disturb it it would most likely cause more problems
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Oh no, poor Buster. Thats another one gone due to the C word. My friends dog with the tumour on her rear hind is still in there batting, she decided not to go ahead with the trial at Leahurst, tumour is apparently pretty big now, and she is between a rock and a hard place. Miss Cariad everyday, apart from when we are out walking, because I don't have to have eyes at the back of my head, she kept everyone in order though, and Mabs was too scared of her to pull the stunts she is now.Run Free Buster,you had a happy happy home with people that loved and cared, and thats a heck of a lot more than some animals these days.
Still in there with the fake tan eh Griff, would be rust the weather we've had. Can see your piccie, must be something to do with this confirming your account thing that they send me a link that doesn't work for
I have a white downpipe on the overflow, because there were no black ones in that size, there never is either, stands out like a sore thumb and it irritates me no end. White guttering is plain stupid and impractical, or maybe they weren't planning on cleaning them. I am sure brake cleaner does the job, I heard about it, but no idea where, but it is marvellous apparently, you get it from Halfords.
Had a nice two walks with the girls, I do have piccies of them in the woods last week, but due to photobucket not playing fair I won't bother. Spent the last few weeks walking up there, seen deer and rabbits as well as all the squirrels and girls enjoyed themselves, school holidays are nearly over, so we'll have more options next week, like the country park perhaps
Tried ringing for shavings twice, keeps going to voicemail, can't get any sense out of my friend re the place in Chadderton for carcasses because the road she's given me doesn't exist, and she still hasn't text over the postcode grrrr
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 01:19 PM
The photo of the dogs looks great Griff. I wonder why some we can see and others not!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 01:51 PM
It's all a bit odd with regards photobucket isn't it?
Lol...i re apply my tan every 2 days now as i wear dresses and very short shorts i can't be scaring the public with white legs lol. Bit gutted actually, ordered 4dresses, they took the order then turns out one was out of stock..they sent the rest of the order and the dress i really liked was in it....put it on and it's like a flippin sack on me! Gutted, can't send it back as it was only £2.50 and would cost more than that in postage, will give it my mate down the road...at least the other 2 seem o.k.
Can't believe it's a year tomorrow since i had to take Max to the vet for his final journey...i miss him so much
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-08-2017, 02:18 PM
This is the reason why photobucket stuff isn't showing
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40492668
Is it really a year since Max crossed over, doesn't seem that long. Run free Max, no more pain
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2017, 02:40 PM
TW, yep 1 whole year...can't believe it myself, the year has gone really quick but you are right, at least he is resting in peace
Wow...thats a lot of money photobucket want...no way on this earth i could pay that!!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >