View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2016, 09:51 AM
ooooo good for Mark, would make his life so much easier being able to drive and open up a lot of opportunities for him
I agree Lynn, not often you find a tradesmen who is up to scratch nowadays.... lovely to hear somebody wants to make good a faulty job
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Good morning everyone

Well done to Mark on his first lesson but bring him down to earth quickly Lynn before he gets too bigheaded about his skills Pleased the chap is keen to get the car sorted sounds a decent place and nothing too much trouble. Thing is it is a local garage and he depends on his reputation to keep trading so will do more than the big places who don't care where you go as more customers will arrive.

Good that the hip has no pain Mandy an long may it continue.

Poor Molly Griff but she will get used to being alone. Good luck with the hair dying.

Well done Zen you are keeping mum happy with no more demolishing

Rain here this morning so have been and done the monthly shop. Out for lunch but nothing else doing. At the moment her ladyship is emptying her toy box which is in the kitchen and placing everything all round the lounge

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2016, 12:16 PM
Well I nipped to the post office to send something for mum, then to the fruit & veg shop then home and weirdly my knee is killing me I'm not sure what's going off, but will give it a day or 2 then call the consultant. Should be interesting at work.
Glad that Marks lesson went well and that the garage are still being so good.
Ooh Blue hair, Griff I'd love to see a pic
Seems Teazle is having fun, Rodie is fast asleep on sofa lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Spoke to soon, I went out to start walks and behind Zen, all over the piece of rubber matting by the door was shredded wood she'd actually pulled the piece that was covering the bricks from under the matting and carried on with it
so nothing disturbed whatsoever. Took her out, she is on short onlead walks this week, no limping, although I want to strangle her came back, Cariad and Lona charged into the utility looking expectant, apologised and told them I had to clear up. Replaced the even tinier piece of wood, swept up. Took Cariad and Lona out. Back, took Mabs and Kesh out, whilst walking back I noticed a piece of kitchen carcass by someone's bin, and it is of a size that will cover the tiny piece of wood, so brought that home with me and put it over the top of the tiny piece of wood, replaced rubber matting, put house bricks back round the sides. I had a sort of lightbulb moment, trying to work out what is so bluddy attractive about the kennel and its floor, the wood is tanalised, is it a sort of attractive perfume she can't resist.
Waiting coal delivery now. Had a missed call from their office, rang them and no one knows why I was called
Mandy it could be some sort of referred pain. Very damp and rainy here, its that fine rain. Awaiting the promised sunshine and warm weather with bated breath
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Latest on www.northlancing.org seeTyto. Hope all is going OK with everyone. Will be back when I feel more sociable. Bfn.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2016, 02:08 PM
Brenda ((hugs)) for you...i hope you will feel much brighter soon...you can always have a whinge on here...none of us mind!!!
Oh dear TW, i think you need to look at something that smells absolutely manky.....what about vicks smeared on the wood?? would that be feasible?
Oh no Mandy, do you think you are walking in a different way and that has affected your knee?? i know when i hurt my back i walk differently and that bothers my hip
Just got hold of Steve, he has been to the Dr today who has given him a month off, he went to work to find why they han't paid him....they had apparently sent him 3 letters, one asking him to attend a meeting, one saying he didn't attend the meeting and to get in touch with them to discuss things and the third telling him he was having disciplinary action taken against him...Steve never received the letters...why??? when the fella checked they had been sent to the same close but the wrong house number...whoever lives there will know him but just got rid of the letters instead of putting them through his letter box, i asked had he handed in his sick note and he said he hadn't, i asked had he said he would go back and he said he had said nothing...tomorrow is a rest day so he doesn't need to work but he says he doesn't know what to do...i personally feel he is not ready to return, she has given him anti depressants i think...he says he hasn't looked at the packet so doesn't know what they are called...i think he will end up having a full scale breakdown if he goes back...he also let slip that he hadn't turned on his mobile phone yesterday and his sister called his house and he didn't answer!! i blew my top, i said he spoke to me twice at length and his sister would be worried and if he didn't feel like talking he could have at least picked up the phone and just said he didn't feel like it and could he call her back another day...i said he should never ignore her calls....felt quite special though knowing that he answered my calls
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Thats a lovely read Brenda, and hope you feel better soon
Still waiting for the coal delivery.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2016, 03:10 PM
have they shown up yet TW?? hope they haven't dumped it at your back gate and legged it!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2016, 03:34 PM
No they haven't, and I am thinking the same. How the Bluddy Hell they think I am going to be able to carry and tip 20 x 25kg sacks of coal I don't know. I hardly dare look, but I'm going to have to
Steve needs to get his act together smartish, because he is going to be fired due to the letters not being received by him and him not responding to the letters, despite them having the wrong address. Very worrying situation indeed.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2016, 03:43 PM
No coal at the back gate, phew I was as sure as you were Griff, that it had been dropped and they'd cleared off. Must be running late or something because they've usually been by now.
Tried Vick ages ago, when she was just at the doors, its a large area to cover with Vick then I tried the extra hot chilli sauce, and they all loved it and gathered round to lick it off
I would get some Cribex for horses that crib bite, but to be honest I am (hopefully) so near the new one being built that I have given up, plus she is not interested in getting at the kitchen carcass offcuts that I've been using over her demolition remains, so I am really thinking it is the Tanalised wood that gets her going.
Then again, Lona is using Alun's money to be spayed and have her mouth investigated, as he's not contacted me and he said he'd start this week. Was expecting to see him at training on Sunday, but of course I couldn't go because Zen went lame again. Anyhow, Lona has taken precedence, as can cope (just about) with the heavy and frequent seasons, but the mouth has me worried sick to be honest. So I am not going to be chasing Alun up at the present time, he'll probably want paying. I am going to use my credit card for Lona, and that was going to be paying for materials. I can do both at a pinch, but would rather not. Then again if he contacts me and says he's ready to do it, I'll have to.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >