Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 06:05 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, May 23

Good morning everyone, Had a much better night's sleep, I took two of those little green pills instead of one, did the trick.

Griff, hope you had a good night in the end and awake refreshed this morning.

Looked at Brenda's Canines, weren't they all lovely pups.

It's pouring with rain here so not in a hurry to take Amber out and she doesn't seem in any hurry to eat her breakfast either, so we shall see how it goes.

I hope all of our two and four legged friends are all ok this morning.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 07:33 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Sorry about the confusing website addresses. I told you I am useless at this teckneephobe stuff, spellings not great either. Not off on holiday till Friday. I will still hopefully be able to look at what you are all getting up to as they have wifi down there so taking tablet. Have a great day, the sun is shining. Can't make my mind up whether to do some dusting or to leave it till the day before I go away. Oh decisions. Decided to not go with the gurkha as it is too darn hot.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Morning all
Moyra, pleased the pills worked!!!
Brenda, leave the dusting Lol
Didn't sleep great at all, my tummy is so sore so will take some of the mebervine stuff and hopefully that will sort me out in a couple of days...mum got me an appointment at 4pm with the dr so i neen't have got up Lol never mind, just need to make sure i get eerything sorted before i go as it is training tonight so will be a crazy rush
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Griff, sorry you didn't have a good night, hope things improve with the help of the doc.

Brenda, ah I thought you were away this weekend. I think your pups were lovely. Hope they all return for further training and go on from strength to strength.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Good morning

Pleased you had a good night Moyra it will make you feel so much better today. Hope the rain has stopped for Amber's walk.

Oh Dear Griff sorry you are unwell again. Good on mum getting you an appointment at the drs.

I too thought you were away this weekend Brenda. Do the dusting today and then forget it till you get back as you won't see it

Hope your back is ok today after all you did yesterday June

Hugs to you Lynn. You had a good weekend which will have done you good. Hope you hear about the car today and no shocks involved.

Sunny at the moment but quite a lot of dark cloud so who knows whats going to happened with the weather. Off into town shortly to sort out the banking and then nothing planned. Was going to mow the lawn but far too wet so will leave it for a few days.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Good morning Moyra Brenda Griff and all to come
Glad you had a better night Moyra hopeing the weather improves for you bright &sunny here lovley for our walk earlier
Griff sorry to read you'v a dicky tum hopefully the meds will clear things up hugs from the muppets
Brenda leave the dusting your not alone I'm a dodo with this computery stuff
Lynn hope your ok this morning after the family visit hugs
TW no invite as yet in the mail for Zen's 1st birthday bash must only be days away now
Sue ,LG ,Mandy ,1cdog have a great day remember no getting up to any hi jinks :
No garden centre yesterday made more sense going today as hubby has things to do in stirling saving two 60 mile trips might even twist his arm into splashing his cash mmm new carpet .sofa
Hope all 2&4legged are well or get better soon
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Morning Sue you snuck in
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, griff, Sue and Norma and all who follow.
Sorry to hear about rain and sore tummies. Hope both clear up soon.
It is lovely and sunny here today so far anyway and warm washing was out by 7.

Feeling a bit low today family gone and Gorden left at 7.30 till Friday. Next week will be a couple of days extra with him home. Bank holiday Monday and he is off Tuesday too Wednesday not sure yet.
No news as yet on the car I am hoping at some point today it will be taken over to the main dealer. Oh well no money for the first garage till it is over there. We still have fingers crossed it is something minor although Gorden suspects immobiliser but maybe that it hopefully just needs re-setting.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Good afternoon all
Lynn, Gorden will be back before you know it!!! and i am sure the lovely Dillon will give you plenty to do Lol
Sue, our back lawn is the same, i swear, it was cut lat week and it has shot right up, wants doing again but it is just too wet. My next door neighbour has a fella cutting her lawn...ooooooo he is HOT!!!!!!
Norma, good luck on the shopping spree Lol...hope hubby doesn't feel too ill after it Lol
took the dogs out together as it is monday so training and as i have the Drs won't get chance to do 2 separate walks today...god they were naughty, lord knows what got into them Lol chucked the ball and off they went, zooming all over the field, called them back, made them sit and then chucked the ball again, neither were listening so they went on lead, then kota walked behind me and i had to drag hr back around me...cue evil glares off another dog walker, then off we went, was going lovely until deags decided to do the same and i had to pull her back around me (i refuse to fall over in public!!) she was pulling like a nutter so i had to pop her on a short lead...really have no idea what caused the naughtiness...the pair of little minxes Lol.That is done now so i just need to figure out what clothes to wear...normally i wear jeans and a sweatshirt going training but i am off to the Drs before hand so i will have to smarten myself up a bit
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Sorry I did do a bit of dusting as I had been sitting for quite awhile reading a book, a different author to the ones I normally read. Linda Castillo. She is a crime writer mainly with the Amish theme. Very good, just wish I had not strated it as now I won't have anything to read on holiday. Although I have found one at the library so may go down there later and see if it is still on the shelf. Have a good afternoon and hope Griff and June feel better soon. Cheer up Lynn soon be the weekend.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >