Our sister sites
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

Surely it should be a 24/7 response?
I hope something is done pretty soon.
Its a 24hr cruelty line, and when i phoned them to report ex BIL it was 11.30pm they answered quickly, took all the details, "seemed" very concerned at the conditions she is living in (kennel, full of her own waste as she's incontinent) and i really thought they would act quickly but they haven't been there at all and its been 3wks now Maybe its because i told them i had bought food for my niece to feed her every day i don't know, but i have phoned them at least 7 times now and still nothing is being done.

Jann
Skooshbag
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I just called to see if there had been anything done yet and was informed that someone will call me back in the next couple days
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 11:24 PM
I've never had much faith in the RSPCA - they need much stronger powers IMO - perhaps they're (sadly) very busy at this time of year......
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by Skooshbag View Post
I just called to see if there had been anything done yet and was informed that someone will call me back in the next couple days
I really hope there is some good news by Friday.

If not, please, please keep on at the RSPCA, it's the only way most of the time.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3