Our sister sites
Our sister sites
junemason1973
New Member!
Female 

27-12-2008, 12:51 PM

JRT type puppy

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

Can anyone help me find a new home for a jack russell type puppy.

We took him in a few days ago after i found out his owners wanted him "gone by the end of the day" and i couldn't see him possibly pts or go into kennels at his age.

He was being left alone all day and not being walked as the lady who owned him worked , don't think he has had any training and he's not housetrained.

He can stay with me for as long as it takes to find him the right home .Im hoping he won't have to go into kennels.

He's called Sulinek or Suli for short he's five months old, brown and white, very friendly, gets on well with my two dogs and the cats.

If anyone can offer any help at all can you please get in touch. I'm in Gateshead

Thanks June

junemason1973@msn.com
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 04:38 PM
You could try speaking to Dog's Trust at Darlington. They might not be able to take him in but they could give you good advice on rehoming him.

HTH
junemason1973
New Member!
Female 

30-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks Sarah,

Suli is now sorted

We took him to the Dogs trust yesterday for an assessment which he passed.
He will be going to them on the 5th of jan, he seemed to really enjoy himself while he was there so i think he'll be fine once he settles in.

Thanks again
June
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2008, 02:41 PM
That's excellent news June! I'm sure he'll find a forever home soon - which Dog's Trust is he going to?

I got my dog from Darlington Dog's Trust
junemason1973
New Member!
Female 

30-12-2008, 03:11 PM
He's going to Darlington dogs trust, It seemed like a really nice place and Suli certainly had fun getting fussed by all the staff.

They didn't seem to think it would take long to find him a new home and i know they'll take good care of him and find him the right home.

Will miss him loads,

June