Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2017, 06:48 AM

Daily Thread Monday 20th February

Good morning everyone

Hope the rest of your night was quiet June.

Good boy Casey leaving that horribly thing alone.

Another early trip to the station but he is off tomorrow so a little lie in. Nothing much planned other than washing and have to take my glasses in to be replaced as the arm dropped off yesterday

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2017, 07:57 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Didn't want to get up this morning. I love the way Steve says on his way to the bathroom 'aren't you going to get up this morning?' and then promptly returns to his bed.

So June numbnuts is still very much in evidence. Well done Zen on doing her mock silver.

Hope everyone is all ok, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all who follow.

Lovely to have the Sue isn't it ? Nice to get the house back and our lives to normal though.
Moyra think you should just ignore Steve some days.

Mark and Lauren left by 6 this morning Mark will be home tonight.
Gorden went about 8.15 so enjoying some peace and quiet before kicking the day off.
May stick with the garden today Dillon's bad back right paw (distal rotation) seems to be giving him gyp. He keeps irritating round It.
Nothing in there trimmed the fur around the pads to. I think it gets sore from walking. May have to look into a boot maybe sooner rather than later.
Lovely spring like day here today.

June do hope the girls settle down tonight and do not give you cause for more worry with their spats and noise. If you had a decent neighbour of course it wouldn't matter as it shouldn't.
Well done to Zen. You also as you put the time and work in.
Mandy glad you had a lovely time with the baby. Mark was a dreadful sleeper must say do not miss the sleepless nights.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Very quiet on here today, where is everyone?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Got girls out and it was a lovely morning, then it went overcast, on the way back it was spitting. Swopped girls over and it had started raining. Very fine wet rain that soaks you through. All dogs sopping wet and have also rolled in mud.
Home,cleaned up,dry clothes on and off for LPG. Came back, son rang.Hurrah, someone is offering him a job and he is going for an informal chat tonight. He is so miserable where he is, my heart goes out to him, and really hope this job is the type of thing he is looking for.
Several other phone calls later I have managed a bacon butty and about to have a mug of tea. It is still persisting down.
Hoping Dillon's paw feels better soon, probably the wet weather affecting it poor boy.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Lynn, sorry to hear Dilllon is suffering again. Hope he will be better soon.
June, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your son, hope the job is what he wants.

Just had a phone call from the doctors surgery, my blood test result is back already and the doctor wants to see me tomorrow afternoon!!! Doesn't look good.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Moyra, amazing how they can produce appointments out of thin air when they want to see you!!!
Son has rung and it went well so going onto stage 2,looking positive for him. Money isn't as good as he is on now, but close and they are going away to think up a package for him, car won't be what he's got now (brand new top of the range white BMW) but he said he remembers the days parking his car at the top of the hill to start it, and as long as it starts and is reliable its not a deal breaker. I think it may be done and dusted quickly by the sounds of it as they do want him. He has no idea what his notice period is and is going to ferret out his contract tonight
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2017, 05:46 PM
If it is what he wants June, then I wish him all the luck in the world. No Griff today, hope she is ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Was thinking that myself Moyra, hoping she is OK, what day was the op on the eye
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2017, 06:12 PM
I don't know June, must have missed that.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >