View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-06-2017, 06:08 PM
I was thinking I hadn't seen you for a few days Kazz. Glad you enjoyed your little break and that Buster was good.
Enjoy Sunday Nippy Jen. No wearing yourself out now.

Well the chinese up the road is lovely hope they open the restaurant soon it's in what use to be a pub so sure they have the room.
Big portions neither of us could eat it all so in the fridge to be finished tomorrow. Very good value to.
Only about a 15 minute drive we now have a menu and can pre-order. It was very busy they have a little gold mine there serving the local villages roundabout.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Hello all
Ooh Griff I get annoyed about recycling, Tony will chuck stuff in the bin that should be recycled, I end up fishing it back out try not to wring your dads neck though
Computer turning it self on- spooky
Lynn Chinese sounds lovely, I wish someone would open up a Chinese restaurant here, we have a couple of take aways
Kazz glad you enjoyed the break
NJ enjoy tomorrow & Sunday, if you send me a cake I won't tell that you enjoy the prepping
Moyra pleased you got your prescription sent to you
TW sorry about your son & gf but sounds it was for the best,
And I'm sure he'll meet someone just right for him, we do worry about them though, no matter how old
Brenda hope the emails & tablet are sorted now

I've got a Glastonbury on, I love festival season
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 07:38 PM
Mandy..i love Glastonbury always been a big part of my life..my mums little bro gets in for free every year... He goes to the solstice at Stonehenge and then on to Glastonbury
Lynn, brilliant news about the takeaway
Nippy have a fab weekend
Kazz, pleased you had a good time
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 09:05 PM
I'd love to go but haven't made it yet lol I just watch them on tv
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 09:28 PM
He used to go to all the festivals...when he was in ashwell prison, they give you weekend leave before you get released to readjust to family life etc....he timed it to go to the phoenix festival lol. He got out Friday morning, spent a few hours at my nan and then we took him to the festival..he went back to the prison monday, last time he was in hospital he had been stabbed in the heart and was kept for 3weeks, I turned up like I did every night to visit to be told he had discharged himself and gone to Glastonbury!!! Went with stitches in a chest wound with all that mud...that was the lkadt straw for me and the last time I spoke to him!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 09:39 PM

One purple sofa as promisedIt really is purple isn't it?Girls are loving it as you can see,needs a wash already
Off for a catch up,be back in a mo
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 09:54 PM
TWsad when any relationship ends,hope son will be ok.Lucky he has you to help him through xx
LYNN,glad you enjoyed your takeaway
MOYRA,great to hear you got the eye drops
KAZZ,welcome back
SUE,can't help but spoil them really,us nannies do that don't we?
MANDY,imagine you'd be a festival lover alrightAny news from Lauren today?Was showing Leah her pics
My day was non stop,I'm glad to finally get a rest.Feet are up,coffee in hand....happiness
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 10:00 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...bf9217236f.jpg
Really hope I did this right
Yeah I did it
TW,this is BarneyI still reckon him being purple is debateable
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Oooooo lovely sofa Lacey and deffo in barney purple!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oooooo lovely sofa Lacey and deffo in barney purple!!
I must be colour blind
Am loving it GriffIt folds out to,so great for them to have a nap onDublin Zoo,they are off to tomorrow.Heaven help the poor animals,they'll be traumatised
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >