View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Goodnight all, I am away from the machine now. Thanks Lord Gord. I do understand. I cannot imagine our Duncan being subservient to another male that was not doctored. He will do well if he is fitting in with the other dogs there. I will support him but I want him to have a good home of his own....... as we all do! night night all. God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Eileen - The Mem has returned - see last nights late posts for details. See you later.
Oops,I missed that glad she's back,you weren't your jolly self without her Oh I seen the big Welsh hound,he's gorgeous
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Stuff I have used is called DermOpt, will have to see how it goes! It has very good write -ups but nowadays you can never tell who wrote them.
Do let us know Gordon, our Rianna has itchy skin around her back and bum, she will often come up to one of us, turn around and place her bum where one of us can scratch it, ha become a routine now, couldn't get anything for her where we used to live but if DermOpt is available and works might well try it.

Jenny I also hope little Pepsi is OK now our Baruska used to have the same but she had at least three major medical problems of which the digestive system problems were just one.

Eileen it seems Duncan doughnut is now in England and I must try to log intot he rescue and see ifthere's any photos.

Greetings to all who are 'on line' tonight from a foggy but not too cold East Anglia.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Good evening Bitkin - wondered where you had got to! I came back on the site in August after the summer duties were over and there you were - Gone! Enquired as to your whereabouts and no one wished to enlighten me. Do miss your witty and occasionally pithy observations. Great shame that you are withdrawing from the forum. My very best wishes to you and your Jimmi - do hope that his pads are no longer as bad as they were. Best wishes. Gordon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 09:54 PM
HARVEY,yes you will see him on the website.Reports of him today are good,bit shy in the house but the other dogs are helping by the sounds of it Behaved really well while out walking.Every day will see a change for the better,I have no doubt
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Lacey, good to hear Duncan is improving...never had any doubt really, i guess it must be like moving to a new school or area and knowing nobody, first few days can be a bit tricky but then onwards and upwards.
i have had a bit of a tidy up tonight, chucked out a load of my stuff, i must have about 40 pairs of jeans!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 10:09 PM
I need a wardrobe clear out myself GRIFF,think I'll tackle that next week not that I'll throw anything out,mind you needs a tidy,forget what I have in there sometimes
Just making a list of pressies I need to get,never this far behind
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Harvey - Will give a little write up on DermOpt once I have completed treatment. The manufacturers say best to repeat the shampooing after 72hrs and then as required. Will give it a wee while to see what the results are then will do a post with my (priceless lol!)observations..
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Lol, i chucked out 1 pair of cropped jeans... that was good of me Lol.
i have done my brothers xmas pressies well just need something cheap and daft for him to open, my dad is sorted, i think my mum is just money and the dogs and cat are done too, just need to get my dad a prezzie for his 60th in january, i am thinking either the google chrome plug in thing or an E bow... the chrome plug thing is a lot cheaper than an ebow
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Good evening Bitkin - wondered where you had got to! I came back on the site in August after the summer duties were over and there you were - Gone! Enquired as to your whereabouts and no one wished to enlighten me. Do miss your witty and occasionally pithy observations. Great shame that you are withdrawing from the forum. My very best wishes to you and your Jimmi - do hope that his pads are no longer as bad as they were. Best wishes. Gordon.
I have missed Bitkin (Sally) very much as well, we used to talk about F1 racing and how Jensen and Lewis were making out.

You won't get anyone to post on the public forum about reasons it's too contentious (Sp?) and this is probably a good thing, speculation about others motives is one thing that always causes an argument

I really hope she will re-consider and post on here at least occasionaly so we know she and Jimmi are OK
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »