View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 05:13 PM
MOYRA,not sure what you were looking at there I certainly hope my donation isn't taken monthly geez I'll be cleaned!! Will have a look
TW,Jackie did say she'll be changing his name "new name,new start" or words to that effect best way,no news today but I guess she's busy with the big lad any updates I'll let you know
MANDY,enjoy your party Happy days,that'll be lovely
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Eileen, I hope you can sort it because I really would like to help him on the way to his new life. After all you have done for him it is the least I can do. Had I got my own home and was more able I would have taken him on at the drop of a hat. He is so adorable but he looks so sad in the pictures she has put up but maybe it will be good to see the difference when they have worked with him. But he never looked that sad outside your place.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Sadly he just didn't need a home MOYRA,or I'd still have him.Needs a lot of expert help.He was doing well with me but there were a lot of issues that needed sorting.Fully expected him to shut down a bit at first but once he settles in,I know he'll come round.It'll take time,he's in safe hands,better hands than mine,truth being told Will email Jackie and let you know
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Evening everyone.
Sorry about the news June and the scare Mab's gave you. Sounds like hormones.

We went to the Sandringham country fair lots of Christmas stuff men with chain saws carving sculptures amazing they were. Picked up another few pressies for Christmas too.
Gorden did start to take the dishwasher apart to try to see what was going on and fix it but it could be one of many things so he decided rather than buy one thing put it back together and then find it is probably something else for its age he will replace it. So that's why we ended up at the country fair for the afternoon. Popped into the every thing available shop in the village on the way back and he bought two pre-baited traps to hopefully catch the pesky rat they have on the boat. If it hasn't been caught in the electric one when he gets back Monday.
Michael is staying at his girlfriends again this weekend. We have a nice Thai meal in a box and some nice warm cider punch for tea.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2014, 06:23 PM
June - Sorry to hear the bad news and her wicked escapades. Try as we might we can't tell what exactly is going on in those furry heads. Chance now to get a bit of sleep for you and back to normality for Mabs. Hope all is resolved quickly. Nippy - Do so hope that Pepsi's illness is just a passing thing and that she is on the mend sharpish. Just spent an afternoon bent double - putting in the last of several sacks of daffodils of one sort or another. Before any one decides to correct me, I do know that they are Narcissi. Not the best of tasks but worth it when Spring comes. Perhaps a good splash of Radox will be called for later to avoid the possiblity of Sunday morning backache! Thinking of baths, I have today bathed the dogs with a new shampoo. Don't do them very often as they are swimming 4 or 5 times a week and stay clean and vermin free, but I have noticed Tess, the new girl doing a bit of scratching this week and so everybody gets done! Stuff I have used is called DermOpt, will have to see how it goes! It has very good write -ups but nowadays you can never tell who wrote them. Will pop in later bye fer now!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Thanks Eileen, would like to help financially to sponsor him on his way, bless him. If Jackie can explain how to donate a lump some and then a smaller monthly sum for a limited period until he is rehomed that will do fine. Personally I think Lord Gord should adopt him then it would be easier to sponsor him and I know he would have a wonderful life.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Country fair sounds fab LYNN good job NJ didn't go,those men with chain saws wouldn't be safe
Oh MOYRA,that's a great idea couldn't you just see Duncan roaming round that huge estate of Lord Gord's
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Oooh Lynn, get you, at Sandringham I could cope with her not being preggers when she didn't LOOK or ACT preggers, but to start looking and acting preggers, then NOT being, then giving me the run around later on, well its not on, and she goes back on a line till I know whether it was a one off or she's regressed to childhood/puppyhood, whaddever. Soil is really soggy here Gordon, will I still be OK to plant my bulbs. Do you give your girls garlic in their food everyday, I can't see you not doing really, but it does seem to keep little visitors away if you don't. Really warm here tonight, just gone out and handed out massive meaty marrow bones and going to try and calm my shattered nerves tonight, forgot to say that Keshi pulled one of her stunts today as well, with it being weekend I stayed away from the football field and was walking up the path leading to the woods which is at the back of a wooded area that leads onto the field, Keshi was on a line, but I was letting it trail as she wasn't performing, having a sniff round, all of a sudden she did a swift exit into the wooded area and disappeared, I was calling and whistling, she came charging back - with a football in her mouth oh nooooo decided to grab her quick and disappear, but within seconds a child appeared followed by another and ran over to the ball, and putting on my dumb blonde act, I said oh is that YOUR ball, I thought she had found it, little terror she is with footballs, and fled! (I hope she hadn't leapt at the child as she was nearly the same size as her stood on 4 legs) And yes....the common denominator in today's mayhem is ....Me
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Oh June, I so feel for you!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2014, 07:02 PM
MOYRA,Jackie just replied.No money can or will be taken automatically,so rest assured
Also the big guy is doing well,seems to be loving the company of the other dogs.He's getting there,bless him
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »