View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-02-2013, 08:33 AM

Still half asleep I think so forget who said what and when. When I wake up properly I hope that some sense will have come back into my head and that I will be able to remember what I have already read.

Or - maybe I am just well on the way to being totally gaga? [not THAT one though ]

(((hugs))) to Bev 'cos I think you need them.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2013, 08:58 AM
Good morning all.

Cloudy start here, but, for the second morning running, my little girl has let me stay in bed until gone 8 am. Yay, I never thought I'd see the day.

Had a rough day yesterday. My ankle played up all day, making it painful to walk, sit, lay - you name it. By the end of the day, I just felt ill - as you do after a day of nagging pain. It's still not fully right, but is much better this morning and will hopefully stay that way.

So glad that things are starting to unravel for Gorden and that it looks like he now has a work schedule for the next couple of months or so

Bev, when I lost Jade, I got the devastating news confirming cancer while I was painting a fence panel. Bless her, she deteriorated so rapidly that I lost her, unexpectedly, that same night. To this day, I still get a lump in my throat when I look at that fence panel. It takes time, but the awful, painful ache does subside and happier memories start to mingle in with the thought of the painful loss suffered.

TW, I'd just drop a line (via email) to Sasha's owners asking how she's settled in and if they are coping OK. They may just be the shy type who think they shouldn't bother you? Hopefully, our girlie is having a whale of a time and is enjoying herself. She certainly looks relaxed on the 'photos.

Have a good 'un all and stay safe.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-02-2013, 09:26 AM
Good morning all,
Well its all "Woo is me " here, ken has man flu!!!, i'm not doubting he feels rough but do we really have to have a blow by blow account of every time he coughs something up .
Nothing much planned here today apart from fetching and carrying for my oh and trying not to overdose him when he gets on my nerves.I love him really.
{{{{ HEALING VIBES}}}} HUGS AND CUDDLES
An extra hug for bev xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Hiya!

Being of a similar age to Malka, I forget who has said what and so it is almost impossible for me to answer everyone too

Very foggy here too today, not that I mind I like foggy weather, every thing is so still and peaceful

Bev I really feel for you. I understand how you are feeling. Every November 28th my day is full of Mo thoughts. It will never be any different. None of my other dogs affected me in this way

My son goes to Poland on business on Monday. Luckily he has not had any of the problems that Gorden has had except that he is flying with an airline I have never heard of before. Whizz airlines?
You know you never stop worrying about them. He is 44 years old and I have to have all his flight details so that I can track the plane and his itinerary so that I know where he is every day Neurotic Mum. com

Have a good day all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Everyone fine here and had brekkie, babies skidded sideways into the kitchen did a couple of wheelies, ate brekkie, a very brief hello to Mum, and shot back out again at the speed of sound...... took Cariad for a quick walk round, she did her first poo when I took her for her late walk last night (went the opposite way to where the b...y collie lives) but nothing this morning except emptying her 'hot water bottle' she has had a small brekkie, we are at the vets for 1.30 today for a check up.
I did write them an email when I got the piccies but no reply from them.... so I can do no more because I don't want to completely alienate them, no idea what I've done, except give them a puppy who I actually fought tooth and nail for far and above what the majority of breeders would have done, a lot of people have said they would just have 'let her go', ah well such is life, I know she is well and in a family home, and will try a couple of times more, but I have been here before so many times, and I don't want to embarrass myself. I know I have acted properly and I know I did the right thing all the way along.
Good luck at the tip Helena, because the one I go to leaves you to struggle. I once asked for some help and was told they may hurt themselves if they did.....poor things, one almost feels sorry for the frail creatures ......
Well you'll be packing for Gordon now won't you Lynn, and the Kazikstan trip will be over before you know it, you did have every possible disaster known to man when he went before, but you got through it, so you can do it again if you have to, not that I think you will, but if you had to you would.
Have a lovely day on your new shiny computer Malka, getting all your bits onto it and sorting everything.
Bev, I know how you feel, you are thinking ...this time last week he was still here, after that first week has gone you will be thinking that the second week, but gradually it does recede, and you have so many many happy memories of him.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

16-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Message to everyone - ignore Jen [Nippy] 'cos she hain't nowhere near as hainshunt as wot I is.
Meg
Supervisor

16-02-2013, 09:51 AM
Good morning fellow members very foggy here at the moment but hoping to see the sun later.

I am just going to potter about today catching up on little jobs, it has been such a busy week I could do with an undemanding day.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do...
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Message to everyone - ignore Jen [Nippy] 'cos she hain't nowhere near as hainshunt as wot I is.
Me brain be more hainshunt I fink
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

16-02-2013, 09:57 AM
Morning all,
Bev sorry today is a bad one for you {{{hugs}}}
Lynn all systems go (fingers crossed) for Gordon at last .

TW why not drop them a line , they may just need a poke

Well Millie is a puzzle at the moment, not sure what`s going on

The last couple of days when I come in she has destroyed the house yesterday I cam home after being out for an hr or so, she had pulled the seat pads of the sofa, pawed the mat up in the kitchen, pawed the mat in the laundry, pulled he letter rack off the work top, and was sitting in the toilet, crying and panting , this has happened a couple of times now and I cant understand it.

hubby thinks its down to boredom due to not going out , but I am not so sure, she would not be crying /panting if it was that simple, I wonder if she has just got a bit mardy after her op, or she is in pain

Its a mystery thats for sure, we are back at vets on Monday so will see what he says.

its not like her at all,

Anyway have a good one folks,xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi folks, I've just nipped in for a moment before I go out again. I haven't read all the more recent posts but will do later.

Just wanted to say : Bev - Lots of ((hugs)) to you, it is such early days since you lost Kyiro and you need time to mourn. As you say you've been on auto pilot this last week and it's just hit you like a wall. We'll never Kyiro and he will always hold such a special place in your heart.

Lots of love to you and don't be harsh on yourself, he was one very special dog. ((hugs))
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »