Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2006, 04:19 PM

Another funeral thread

Hello,

Well I've just been told my auntie has passed away this morning.

We weren't close so it isn't too upsetting. I know that sounds awful but we didn't really get on. It appears that she has a massive heart attack through the night. There's going to be a post mortem and the funeral is probably going to be on Wednesday next week, the day I go into hospital, so I don't know if I will be able to make it.

It is a bad month for us, firstly my mum died on the 17th then my auntie today the 7th. then I'm having my op on the 16th. Wish this month was out.

Ian
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Sorry to hear that Ian I'm very sorry to hear about your mum dying too
sam1984
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Aww Ian Im really sorry to hear that. I didnt know about you're mum either. Hope next month everything statrs looking up for you. Big hugs, Sam and Tilly xxx
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by sam1984 View Post
Aww Ian Im really sorry to hear that. I didnt know about you're mum either. Hope next month everything statrs looking up for you. Big hugs, Sam and Tilly xxx
My mum died three years ago this month. I haven't had time to grieve much for her. But times has got easier.

Ian
sam1984
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
My mum died three years ago this month. I haven't had time to grieve much for her. But times has got easier.

Ian
Sorry I though that you meant this year. I hope it will get easier for you
Good luck xxx
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Oh Ian, I'm sorry you're having a rubbish time. It sounds as if your aunt probably died pretty quickly, which I always think is better. Please don't worry about the funeral, you can't be everywhere, and I think it's much more important that you look out for yourself at the moment and don't take too much on yourself