Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 05:23 AM

Morning all - bbbrrrr!

Morning all,

Well, that weekend whizzed past, didn’t it? Still, we’re one day closer to the next one. I must stop wishing my life away

Roxy has me a little concerned – she was sick twice yesterday. We have an appointment with Dean on Friday, so I will be keeping a close eye, and bring the appointment forward if I feel it’s necessary. Apart from that, and the limping due to no pain meds at the moment, she’s perfectly ok……..

A bit chilly here today.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Before going to Europe on business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank and went in to ask for an immediate loan of $5,000.

The loan officer, taken aback, requested collateral and so the man said, "Well then, here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce."

The loan officer promptly had the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping, and gave him $5,000.

Two weeks later, the man walked through the bank's doors, and asked to settle up his loan and get his car back. "That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest", the loan officer said. The man wrote out a check and started to walk away.

"Wait sir", the loan officer said, "while you were gone, I found out you are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow $5,000?"

The man smiled. "Where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in Manhattan for two weeks and pay only $15.40?
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 06:37 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope Roxy is ok, they are such a worry aint they? Just had an email from pups breeder, he's gone all quiet on her so, he is off to the vet tonight, fingers crossed it will be nothing!!

Have a good day all xxx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

It's a bit nippy here too this morning. Might be time to switch the heating on soon.

Hope Roxy is feeling better soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Morning Vicki, don't know about this morning yet, but when I went out last night to the dustbin, it seemed like a ''here's winter coming'' night. Misty, cold and damp. It's dull here from what I can see this morning.

Well sorry to hear about Roxy I hope all is ok and it was just a moment that has now passed.

Ironing today...............ERRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK still someone must do it
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Bit rainy here in the Lake District this morning so may have to do a bit of shopping followed by jacuzzi and sauna...tough choices to be made! Just waiting for our breakfast to be delivered to the conservatory and princess Cassie is curled up at my feet! Have a good Monday everyone

Hope Roxy is ok Vicki xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. sorry to hear Roxy's unwell Vicki, hope it clears up soon and isn't anything to worry about.
Quite warm here this morning unless it me.
at todays gem, have a good day all.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Morning all - brrrrrrrrrrrrr is definitely the word for it isn't it - misty and damp - dogs wet after walk from the dew.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Sorry to hear Roxy is unwell - hope she feels better soon and you can stop worrying.

Have good Mondays all - work for me this morning - coffee machine is broken - so not able to function yet!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Morning all!

A bit chilly, but not too bad here...

The dogs were shattered this morning - too much running around yesterday!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Mo's not happy this morning, it's raining!!!
Hope Roxy is ok, Vicki, keep us up to date with what happens.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

It is pretty miserable here too, not too cold but wet.

Good luck with Roxy x

Have a good Monday everyone
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >