Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 07:12 PM

Could I have made him worse?

Rof has a bad belly again normally i starve him but very recently found out this is wrong and i should give him pro biotic yoghurt instead.

Well i got to the shop and kinda forgot what i was looking for, I found some pro biotic yoghurt in a large tub but in various flavours at nearly £3, in the same section was Onken Bio pot yoghurt same size for £1 so i bought 2. I thought it was the same stuff but on closer inspection its actually not

But i've already fed them all some, is this going to make him worse?x
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Wouldn't have thought it will do anything too bad

I give Dexter various types of yoghurt; sometimes it's the probiotic one, sometimes not. He loves them all and has never suffered any ill effects thus far....

If your lad has a bad stomach at present, you can always just feed him a bit of chicken and freshly cooked rice - to be honest that is what I have done in the past.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jem View Post
Rof has a bad belly again normally i starve him but very recently found out this is wrong and i should give him pro biotic yoghurt instead.

Well i got to the shop and kinda forgot what i was looking for, I found some pro biotic yoghurt in a large tub but in various flavours at nearly £3, in the same section was Onken Bio pot yoghurt same size for £1 so i bought 2. I thought it was the same stuff but on closer inspection its actually not

But i've already fed them all some, is this going to make him worse?x

I doubt it
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 10:09 PM
I dont think it will make him worse but if there is any pattern between the 'male grooming' habits and his dicky tum then it could be an infection?

I know he has been to the vet so maybe mention at check up?

(just hoping I got the right person now lol)
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Thank god for that

Yeah u got the right person lol but there doesn't seem to be a pattern, his stomach comes n goes every few weeks (i think its the rabbit poo he eats ) x
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Jem View Post
Thank god for that

Yeah u got the right person lol but there doesn't seem to be a pattern, his stomach comes n goes every few weeks (i think its the rabbit poo he eats ) x
Rof doesnt eat rabbit poo does he ?!?

I know Sasi spews summit terrible when shes managed to get at the guinea pig poo...not nice! He'll be fine, at least youve boosted his system

xxx