View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2007, 10:43 AM
please also be careful with electricians my OH is a sparky and to do most kinds of work they need to be able to self certificate their work is safe. This involves regular yearly checks from the NICEIC. Just check what the electric boilers involve connection wise as you may need an electrician who is part p certified through the NICEIC (they do have a website).
I will ask Ash when he is home later to check the details and update you on the electrics side.

Mel x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
please also be careful with electricians my OH is a sparky and to do most kinds of work they need to be able to self certificate their work is safe. This involves regular yearly checks from the NICEIC. Just check what the electric boilers involve connection wise as you may need an electrician who is part p certified through the NICEIC (they do have a website).
I will ask Ash when he is home later to check the details and update you on the electrics side.

Mel x

Thanks Mel. Colin has already told me that an electrician would need to be part P certified to install the boiler and I would need a Corgi guy to disable the gas supply to my flat.

But thanks very much for the advice.

Am away to start phoning people in yellow pages Oh joy!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2