Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 09:53 AM

i just want to cry

dont want to depress you all
i feel so miserable today,lifes been abit off balance resently,it always seems like just wen we're getting somewhere something knocks us back.
1step 4ward,5 steps back
this morning,when my kids were arguing 'again' i just broke in2 tears.
im not usually the sort of person who gets like this,im usually the strong 1,but this morning i finally cracked
i dont dwell on how 'bad' my life is,normally,but 2days different,its all built up and now im a wreck
oh dear,here we go again
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 10:02 AM
.. arr sorry your feeling low at the moment, and it normally takes a minor thing to tip the balance! then all comes tumbling out doesn't it ?

Everyone feels low at this time of the year, February is such a flat month, rain, dark cold days etc, which can easily put you in a downward spiral of emotions.

Forget the housework and go chat to a friend/realtive who will be sure to put a smile on your face then take a bubble bath and pamper yourself xxxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 10:05 AM
trixybird is right i think its a low month for most people

the sun was out yestrday day here and no rain i felt great today the wind is up and its raining and dull and it feels depressing
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 10:06 AM
to top it off my microwave has just gone bang
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I know how you feel, I have really bad days too, however, as long as I don't dwell on reality for too long and live in my pretend world that everything is great I do OK most of the time!
They do say February is the worst month it tends to be very grey and miserable and just gets to us. Roll on early spring mornings!
Becky
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Sorry you are feeling low you have a bad weekend don't forget all the worry over Trin.Now that things have settled there things have probably caught up with you and the slightest thing will set you off.Agree with Inca TB and Mahooli February is a terrible month,daffs and things will be out soon and hopefully the sun to make us feel a little better.
Murphy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 10:28 AM
I felt like this last week -sometimes you feel like the world is closing in on you -I went to work fed up -came home fed up and could cry at the drop of a hat
Do something for yourself today -something you like to do
I agree with the others -we all feel better when the sun shines - I hate this dark dank weather at the moment -I can't wait for the sun
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Yes agree with all the others, so many folk feeling rotten at present all ages too. Roll on the Spring lovely time of year with flowers and so on. Thank goodness we have our dogs to snuggle into eh! Just forget housework unless essential, enjoy a pamper day lots of chocolate and binge wont harm for once, more than once in my case! You do find that one thing gets you down then to compound another thing happens and it just all gets you down, cant explain why it happens but it does and is so hard to bear at the time, keep focused on future, think of a lovely spot you know and imagine you are ther having fun, take care chin up xxx
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Cant believe I said chin up, I hate that saying and anyone saying it to me, grrr sorry x
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Hello,

I know exactly what you mean, I'm like that too at times, but my councellor told me a trick to do. - Think of a place you would love to go back to, could be a holiday that you have had in the past and that you are there again (forgot to say to close your eyes) and just do the things you did then, i.e. lie on the sands, swim in the lovely clear sea etc.
Let this happen for a while, it does calm you down and relax you a bit.

It wokrs for me, mine is that I'm in the highlands of Scotland with Blackie, we're walking along this long country lane and we come to a loch, where Blackie runs in and out of the water, we play a bit then we go back up the long lane again, works a treat.

Ian
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >