View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 09:56 AM

I keep having weird dreams - whats that a sign of?

All this week I have been having really weird dreams. I had one a few days ago that I was in the garden and me and my sister saw a plane which was on fire and was going to come down and it came down behind our house on the houses at the other side of the field Then I had another one where I was with a famous popstar (didn't mind that one ) and then last night I had another one where I went to a womans house that I used to work with and she had this dog and didn't want it so I sort of got talked into having it and noticed it had some sort of skin problem near its tail. I ended up taking it but walking to the bus stop which seemed a long way away it turned into a HORSE I then decided that I couldn't really keep an horse so I had better take it back to her and then as I was walking it back it was scared of a truck that passed and I ended up carrying the horse Thank god I woke up then cos it was getting a bit too complicated

Anybody else having crazy dreams like these? I don't usually remember what I have been dreaming about but this week I have remembered at least three of them
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 10:51 AM
I get crazy dreams when I am stressed?

Along with sleep paralysis, but that's a whole other kettle of fish!!

Yep - usually stress for me, or not sleeping properly in general.

I was having crazy dreams about this pet shop last night.

It was small, went in and they had these MASSIVE bunnies! Like lion headed things but about the size of Bodhi, and they had these massive plumes of feathers on their heads..

Yeah... so

Are you feeling run down? Stressed?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by Bodhi
I get crazy dreams when I am stressed?

Along with sleep paralysis, but that's a whole other kettle of fish!!

Yep - usually stress for me, or not sleeping properly in general.

I was having crazy dreams about this pet shop last night.

It was small, went in and they had these MASSIVE bunnies! Like lion headed things but about the size of Bodhi, and they had these massive plumes of feathers on their heads..

Yeah... so

Are you feeling run down? Stressed?
Ooh I'm always stressed - 3 kids see to that

No don't think I am but I have had pmt most of this week so that might have contributed a little bit and I have been worrying about Benjis eye too
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Generally Foxy,if the dreams are not pleasant-you may have something on your mind which is troubling you which may appear or be insignificant,but is still lodged in your mind.

I dont ever remember my dreams,but everyone has them!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Steve
Generally Foxy,if the dreams are not pleasant-you may have something on your mind which is troubling you which may appear or be insignificant,but is still lodged in your mind.

I dont ever remember my dreams,but everyone has them!
Hey the second one was pleasant - VERY pleasant
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Probably just your hormones Foxy, I get them kind of dreams around said time of the month, then I get rudely awakened just before the best part, Why is that??
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by Donna&Zuki
Probably just your hormones Foxy, I get them kind of dreams around said time of the month, then I get rudely awakened just before the best part, Why is that??
Yes my hormones are the bane of my life - if I come back again I'm not having any

Yes its awful how you always wake up when you get to the best part isn't it and yet the bad dreams seem to carry on
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 11:08 AM
I get some peculiar dreams if there is a lot going on, if I have been very relaxed - so in saying that I can have odd dreams any old time!!

I think hormones probably have something to do with it, flippin' annoying things!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
What-carrying a horse!

Whatever floats ya boat babe...
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2006, 11:12 AM