Emm
Dogsey Veteran

05-07-2005, 11:23 AM
£10 an hour is a great wage - good luck hope you get the job
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Sounds good and you'll still be able to come on here.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 11:50 AM
good luck helen
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Sounds great! Good luck for tomorrow will b thinking of u.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Thanks everybody for your funny comments Lol! and your good luck wishes, and well guess what - I got it, yayyyyyy!! I start on Monday next week.

They are very, very nice people, he was an MD for Shell Oil and travelled the World and she was something Major in the Army so she will try to boss me around - yeah right!!! The girl who has worked there for 3 yrs. told me privately in the kitchen that basically they just like to have the company for a couple of hours a day and are always telling her to sit down with a coffee and ciggie and chat, Lol! I can talk for England all day if they want for £10 and hour!! I just can't believe my luck! They said they had lots of other people to see (and I thought, here we go, they don't like me!) and then he said he was not going to see any of them as they think they had found the person they wanted - in little old me! Lol! I am soooo excited. I can do 2, 3 or 4 hours every day if I want, but I don't think I do want because of my doggies, and I just had to hoover once a week, put washing in machine once a week, tidy up breakfast dishes and kitchen and prepare some veg for their lunch which they would cook. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it, but I really got on well with them sitting in their sunroom, whilst they sipped their g and t overlooking a field full of sheep, nice and peaceful and quiet - except the sound of my voice! Lol! I will still have plenty of time to chat on here, although I might be all talked out after 2 hrs. with them mightn't I! Nah, I can always talk, hey Foxy!

Thanks again everyone for your good wishes, and you did make me laugh too, it's all those good vibes you sent down to me that I got this job!x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Thanks everybody for your funny comments Lol! and your good luck wishes, and well guess what - I got it, yayyyyyy!! I start on Monday next week.

They are very, very nice people, he was an MD for Shell Oil and travelled the World and she was something Major in the Army so she will try to boss me around - yeah right!!! The girl who has worked there for 3 yrs. told me privately in the kitchen that basically they just like to have the company for a couple of hours a day and are always telling her to sit down with a coffee and ciggie and chat, Lol! I can talk for England all day if they want for £10 and hour!! I just can't believe my luck! They said they had lots of other people to see (and I thought, here we go, they don't like me!) and then he said he was not going to see any of them as they think they had found the person they wanted - in little old me! Lol! I am soooo excited. I can do 2, 3 or 4 hours every day if I want, but I don't think I do want because of my doggies, and I just had to hoover once a week, put washing in machine once a week, tidy up breakfast dishes and kitchen and prepare some veg for their lunch which they would cook. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it, but I really got on well with them sitting in their sunroom, whilst they sipped their g and t overlooking a field full of sheep, nice and peaceful and quiet - except the sound of my voice! Lol! I will still have plenty of time to chat on here, although I might be all talked out after 2 hrs. with them mightn't I! Nah, I can always talk, hey Foxy!

Thanks again everyone for your good wishes, and you did make me laugh too, it's all those good vibes you sent down to me that I got this job!x

WAHAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-07-2005, 01:32 PM
well done helen

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
WAHAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks L.S. sounds too good to be true doesn't it! Fred asked if they wanted a "handyman" too!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
well done helen

Thanks Fred, I can come over and see you now (sorry!) when I've saved up my air fair can't I! You'll look forward to that won't you Fred - or not!?
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >