Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2017, 07:40 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 28th January

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well and ok.

June, hope you had a better night and all was quiet.

Griff hope you are feeling better and Kota is now ok.

Jenny & Brian and dear little Pepsi, hope you have all recovered from your night mare attack by the gsd and Pepsi is much better now.

Harvey, hope your back is much improved. Have you met your new neighbours yet?

Lynn, hope all is well with Mark and Joel and yourselves of course too.

Sue, Barry, Mandy, Brenda, Kass, Norma, LG and Eileen hope you are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very wet day here today.

Mark and Joel fine thank you Moyra hope you are to.
June hope life is quieter for you while you wait for the cctv to be installed.
griff hope the dogs have given you a quieter few days.
Harvey hoping the back is feeling better.
Nippy Jen hoping Pepsi is feeling better and of course Brian and yourself.
Sue glad your friend has her cast on and that it helps.
Looked at the photos many years ago my mum smashed her wrist badly tripping on badly uneven paving stones. Two operations and the wrist was left disfigured. She did manage to use it but it gave her problems for the rest of her life.
She had a solicitor on her case and photos taken but unfortunately the council wriggled out of compensation.
I hope your friend has better luck if she pursues it.

Off to ikea later for cupboard doors. I think.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you are doing well Moyra and also Amber.

Enjoy the trip to Ikea Lynn and hope you get what you need. I know what you mean regarding councils and paying out they wriggle out of everything. The bit where she tripped is about 1in above the rest of the road and as there are no pavements you have to use the road. Well she can but try.

Dry and sunny here at the moment and hope it stays that way. Off into Brighton this afternoon tile hunting for the kitchen and also to get a heated towel rail for the bathroom. Units all now fitted and half the walls in the bathroom tiled but some have to be redone. Will have a look this afternoon whilst over there.
Chicken stew for lunch which is bubbling away nicely in the slow cook pot.

Hope everyone is keeping fit or recovering well. Also hope your nights are still being quiet June. Roll on Tuesday and then you can play him at his own game

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Afternoon all, Kota isn't quite right, will be looking after her over the weekend and then back tot he vets if needs be
Ooooo Lynn, ikea...i love it, made my day when our city built one Lol
Sue, pleased your friend is in a cast, here, the council won't pay out for a trip on something like that.... it is not high enough!!!!
Moyra, good luck with the drs, i get called in and it is literally nothing..she looks at me and sort of goes errr, last time i took the paperwork with me saying she wanted to see me and she just said they like to keep an eye on you...hope that puts your mind at rest
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Moyra, I think they get paid some sort of bonus for seeing people after 65 or something like that. They are always phoning me, but I don't answer their calls
Glad everythings OK and she hasn't suffered from eating the chocolate, how dare she eh!!!
Quiet night last night, I have every light out at the back as quickly as possible now, so we are living like moles here. If I want a light in the kitchen I open the fridge door
Not a sound today, all day. I really would love to know what he is basing the non stop barking on, oh well I may find out. Must ask the CCTV man (Ben) if there is a sound thingy on what he installs. After the garage bill yesterday, and the bill on Tuesday I am wiped out now financially, all the money I had put one oneside has gone, I can pay for materials for walls etc from my credit card though, and can probably save enough up for wages for the work if I am pushed. If I pay for shopping all by credit card instead of some cash I can do it.
It is very very urgent now, but the rain is not helping me.
We have a dry day forecast for tomorrow, so I can go to training and hope I see Alun and get some sort of input from him, he doesn't know whats going on at all and maybe that will give him a push to come up with an idea because I am stumped really.
Spent the morning in bed with a hot water bottle on my back and painkillers, feeling a bit more mobile now and my shoulder has stopped hurting. Only 3 more nights and I will have some peace of mind and evidence if he obliges me
No word at all from the police, so they have abandoned any pretence of doing anything, I am left to fight him alone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2017, 03:05 PM
TW, get onto vicitm support, honestly, they will give the coppers a kick up the a*se, i could get no answers off the object dealing with my case...vicitm support found out what was what and in the end i went to a different police station in the city and dealt with some really decent people there. Some cctv does come with sound, mine doesn't have sound as the cameras are actually inside my house but if i put them outside i can add a microphone. Hope Allun realises how quick you need stuff to be done...hopefully we will get a dry week and he can crack on
Kota isn't right...her anal glands are really troubling her, i am wondering if they took her temp and the thermometer has irritated them
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Not alone June!! Us old Dogseyites are routing for you! Just hang in there and keep nagging Plod ����
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2017, 05:03 PM
If you think Victim Support are worth a go, Griff, then I will contact them. I thought they were just another box to be ticked and to be quite honest right now I need action and backup, hey I thought that was what the police did!!!
Because its bricking the weather has to be dry and warm for at least a week and Alun has to be on days off at the same time, not an easy combination!!! Then I will get my spiny bamboo for the outside, and let him try and get through that, ouch
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Each branch of victim support will be different but mine were helpful, hopefully yours will be too...they will be more supportive than the police I imagine
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2017, 05:59 PM
First of the babies goes off to her new home tomorrow. Its so awful, she is in bits and so am I
Girlies tea time now. Curtains are open and light is on, thank goodness I sorted them out earlier when it was obvious he wasn't around.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >