Female 

04-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Good luck!
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
not long now, im getting sad! but really happy at the same time oh dearr...bloody emotions!!
see you very soon Bev (i'l remember to bring mikey haha ... xxxx
Lmao!! Mikey is the white one chick Still stuck at work!! Day is going so blummin slowwwww! Just made the boss a coffee in the hope she'll let me off early I can brown nose with the best of em

I'll remember to bring you some kleenex...& me as I'll be sad for you but happy at the same time!!!

Ohhhh what these furbabies do to us eh???
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Even I am sat on the edge of my seat now!! What time do you think he will be with you at yours Bev? xxx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by angelmist View Post
Good luck!
Thankyou Angel

Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Even I am sat on the edge of my seat now!! What time do you think he will be with you at yours Bev? xxx
We'll probably get home around midnight I reckon...he'll be ready to jump around from sleeping in car & i'll be wrecked hahah.I'll give him a stretch on the seafront. Got all day tomorrow with the 3 of them tho which am really looking forward to xxxx
lizzy tee
New Member!
Female 

04-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Lmao!! Mikey is the white one chick Still stuck at work!! Day is going so blummin slowwwww! Just made the boss a coffee in the hope she'll let me off early I can brown nose with the best of em

I'll remember to bring you some kleenex...& me as I'll be sad for you but happy at the same time!!!

Ohhhh what these furbabies do to us eh???
Let us know when you're all home safe. Good luck and drive safely. x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Oh, this thread has been an amazing read! Dogsey is sooooo amazing sometimes, and Mickey is sooooooo looking to have so many people wanting to help him out! Well done everyone i cant wait to hear how he gets with your two (im sure it will be great!) and to see the pics of the three of them I will be checking back after work to see how everything has gone
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Only just caught up with all this I am so pleased that Mikey is going to ahve such a wonderful forever home, he deserves it after the awful start he has had being mucked around by useless owners

Koda you were a star for taking him in and I am sure he is going to love his new forever home with Rubster
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Well, everything crossed here for smooth and problem free collection, journey, introductions and transition from one home to the other xxxxxxx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Only just read through this thread. I love happy endings Hope you both have safe journeys and look forward to your news tomorrow Rubster.
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I've only just read through this thread too. One minute I was aaahing.......then oh noing..........and finally got to the end and thought phew........... soooooo glad if this works out for Mikey bless him. He looks and sounds like a lovely dog and deserves a forever home. Your house and circs. sound ideal Bev as do you yourself. Best of luck to you all, have a safe journey home both you and Koda. Looking forward to updates.
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 >