Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 07:53 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 22nd January

Good morning everyone,

June, I hope you have had a peaceful night with no further disturbances by the numbnut. It must be a constant worry to you.

Nippy Jen, hope you are feeling better this morning.

Griff, hope you are ok too. Lyn hope you managed to get the part for the washing machine and get that plugged in.

LG, hope you are recovering nicely from your operation and any others who are under the weather hope you will soon recover.

Have a good day everyone seems even colder out there so stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2017, 08:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very white and cold here today.

Washing machine in situ and working. After we have walked Dillon and had breakfast it will be moving the freezer back into the conservatory where the washing machine was and making up the cupboard to go in it's place as a larder unit.
Have to pop out for petrol and a headlight later and a few bits that Gorden needs for tomorrow.
Gorden will continue with putting the unit together although he thinks it will quick as it is only sides and back.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
June hope everything on the western has remained quiet and remains quiet.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 09:26 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Take care whilst out with Amber and mind the ice MOyra

Hope fitting of cupboard goes to plan Lynn then you can put the finishing touches to the kitchen very soon.

My son informed me that the builders who are fitting his kitchen have said there are no shelves and they cost over £300 for them. Since when do kitchen cupboards come without shelves? Oh well he will look into it once he can get back into his flat and sort through everything. Bathroom tiling has started and he is pushing now to move back in after all it is about 2 months since they started.

Hope all was quiet on the neighbour front June and he keeps himself to himself now. Don't worry about the RSPCA they leave dogs in terrible conditions if they have access to shelter and water and I am sure yours live in palaces - although redesigned a bit by a certain little girlie

Very cold and frosty here this morning but the sun is shinning. Managed to get a bit of gardening done yesterday so hopefully will be able to do a bit more this afternoon.

Hope everyone who has been under the weather is now recovered. Have a good day take and stay safe and warm.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Morning all, I hope you are all feeling well today.
The sun is shining and all is well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Slept in the kitchen on a sun lounger. I put a camping mat on it, sleeping bag and a thick fleece blanket. Dozed off a few times but was in too much pain to sleep, so therefore I know now
for definite there is no noise at all. I didn't catch anything going on to make the girls bark either, which was my main intention.
Want to take Zen to training but am in pain virtually everywhere so in bed with a hot water bottle and will try and grab a couple of hours sleep
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Sue that's outrageous almost as bad as b&q selling a wardrobe in two boxes and charging for each box. I am sure a diy store somewhere will have them as cupboards with shelves as they should be.
Morning Nippy Jen hope you are feeling better today.
June that really isn't ideal you sleeping on a camp bed. Really hoping something positive is done in the week to sort this out satisfactorily for you.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Slept in the kitchen on a sun lounger. I put a camping mat on it, sleeping bag and a thick fleece blanket. Dozed off a few times but was in too much pain to sleep, so therefore I know now
for definite there is no noise at all. I didn't catch anything going on to make the girls bark either, which was my main intention.
Want to take Zen to training but am in pain virtually everywhere so in bed with a hot water bottle and will try and grab a couple of hours sleep
A bit radical, but I totally understand why you did it and how necessary it was. Your poor back, mine is agony too after 10 nights sleeping in Betty so I feel for you with 5 dogs to look after!s

Now you know for sure 100% that numbnuts is just being vindictive - he doesn't like your dogs for whatever reason so is trumping up lies about them. There are a lot of people who just don't think we should have more than 1 or 2 dogs, and will do everything they can to cause trouble. It would be better if they acted similarly towards all these young unmarried kids who have a clutch of sprogs, often by different fathers, and live off benefits and are granted larger and larger houses to house them all!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 11:12 AM
TW, please don't sleep on the sun lounger again! if there was a problem it wouldn't be just one person complaining, personally i think he is probably jealous or something...tosser. The reason i was back early was my choice, mum was left on her own with the dogs and i feel bad leaving her on her own.
how bizarre sue selling cupboards without shelves...i wonder is there some packs missing?
Moyra, have a good walk and i hope it isn't too slippy
Lynn, go steady shifting freezers about
Hi Nippy, hope you are feeling better now?
Hi Gnasher, hope your back is soon better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Moved the freezer ok griff. It's a smallish upright when drawers are out it's not to bad moving it. The washing machine was the hardest one.
Gorden now putting the cupboard together.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Soon be done then Lynn!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >