Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 08:53 AM

Dogsey Morning Thread .... Friday

Goooood morning Dogsey. I hope everyone is well.
A very dark morning but it is at least dry. I intend catching up on all the housework that I have neglected all week
Have a good day everyone xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Rain rain and more rain. Never mind supposed to be dry tomorrow. Then who knows. If you look out the window it's better than any forecast. Hope everyone had a good nights sleep. I know I did for a change. Probably because I haven't for a couple of nights. Not much planned for today. Have done washing and now I have a chinese laundry. Yummy chinese evening tomorrow. Kung hei fat choi to everyone. It's the year of the goat or ram in gordons case. Off now to do nothing. Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Good morning fellow members a dry day after yesterdays rain which has turned the fields into a mud bath.

Choe got stuck in the mud this morning where the sheep had churned up the ground in the gateway and I had to wade in and lift her out. The badgers come in the night and scrape up the ground to get at worms and she always has to go and have a look in the adjoining field where they have been the next morning.

Lots to do today with the twins 5th birthday party tomorrow, Enjoy your day everyone
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Good morning Nippy Brenda and all to come
Wet over night sun now trying to shine rather wishy washy though
Won't say enjoy the catch up on the housework nippy
Glad you had a good night sleep ,think everyone needs a do nothing much day Brenda
Hope everyone is well with no aches and pains get better soon if you have
Same old same old today
On phone to daughter in Most of last night wants me to accompany her in April when she runs marathon in Manchester make a weekend of it will see
Well think another coffee will maybe get me motivated
Take care stay safe xxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Been raining overnight and feels cold, at least it is dry now and hope to get the girls out in the next hour or so. Norma if you're coming to Manchester we'll have to meet for a coffee! Once the electricians been I'll get out for shopping and need coal as well, noticed that Wickes was doing coal 3 for 2 so they'll be getting a visit Brenda I thought it was the Year of the Sheep Meg am hoping there'll be some gingerbread men left over, but somehow I doubt it. Poor Chloe getting stuck like that, bet she needs a bath now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Morning,frosty here and so cold Been to the bank and housework done(was up at 6.30)so much for my lie in's Off for a walk,the princess has given the order!
Good luck with the electrician TW Hope everyone is in good form,enjoy your day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 10:13 AM
Morning everyone, still struggling on. Have sent for some cider vinegar with mother to see if that will take the gout down. Have been drinking cherry and cranberry juice. UTI doesn't seem to be bothering me too much but the COPD is a bit of a pain. Well looking forward to be back on board with you all very soon. Hope all is well with you all. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope the electrician arrives early and it is completed today June. Don't work too hard Meg or you won't enjoy tomorrow.

Hugs Moyra hope you feel a lot better soon.

Like you Brenda an Nippy it's nothing to do day. Still raining hard so only the hoovering done do far

Stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Not heard from electrician as yet so will take Mabs and Keshi onto the river, then I am 10 minutes away if he rings. Cider vinegar works great on horses and dogs, so its not a placebo thing is it, so fingers crossed for you Moyra and get well soon. Sue the tip will miss your visits, you'll more than likely get an invite to the Christmas party
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Moyra, we used cider vinegar on our dog for arthritis and it seemed to help a bit. Have you looked into a salt pipe? that can help with COPD... check with the dr before using it as i know you have other problems. It isn't the nicest thing in the world but did help me
TW, lets hope the electrician arrives soon.... ooooo just think you will be able to have a shower!!!
Sue, you are always on the go
Nippy, fancy coming and doing my cleaning?
morning norma, meg, brenda and lacey
Just spoken to my mum, things aren't great again.... i have a really short fuse and i am nearly at snapping point, can't imagine what it must be like for my mum
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »